GOG Deals Thread

Really like the theme of this sale. They should do this more often or even put a little badge or something on those games' pages indicating their (current) exclusivity to GOG (could also put them int heir own category on the store).
It's not like there are that many of them. Had no idea GOG had a Street Fighter Alpha 2 PC port.

Why does Silent Hill 4 never get a decent discount? I'm still holding out for $5 or less or a bundle inclusion (or a remake).

Like most times, it's Business 101: if it's selling at a certain price and GOG's the only place with it right now, why even give it a major discount?
I never see good discounts on SH4 on GOG and MGS games on GOG - they often sell, even w/ weak discounts.

I dunno; I still got my retail copies of SH1 on PSX from way back in the days.
Still got my PC copies from retail on disc of SH2,3,4.
Y U no buy back then? ;)

Last edited:
Better question is why aren't the other Silent Hill games with PC ports on there.

Yeah, we really need SH2 & SH3 PC ports here on GOG. Dunno why Konami ain't ported those to GOG or GOG ain't took them and cleaned 'em up. Great games.

But we ALSO really need SH1 here (was only on PSX - but also on PSP, PS3, and PS Vita), as it's very important to SH3.

While I'm at it: same should go for OLD versions of Capcom's Resident Evil 1,2,3 - which had PC ports. Those should get a MGS Master-like Collection on PC and consoles, if you ask me.
And port RE:CV over to PC, too - it's already on PS4 (that PS4 has x86/x64 type of tech and architecture), so.... [shrug]

We need a Silent Hill kart racing game.

I dunno what MysterD was talking about, I just saw all those acronyms and it made me think “Silent Hill kart racer. Yeah!”

Hmm I dunno I'm assuming it'd be more twisted metal than Mario kart. But there's not really a lot of characters to pick from are there? Probably the only noteworthy one is pyramid head. assuming I remember the right series.

bread's done
Back