Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
If you wanted the xbox version, then that is supposed to still be happening. If it was another version in the works, then nope.
I was hoping to get a copy for PS5 physically since I've already played through the game on Gamepass. Limited Run did state the physical is still in the works even after the shitty news so I would assume for both PS5 and Xbox. If it's not coming physically for PS5 then I will just get a copy for Steam Deck. Thinking I will probably get this month's humble choice bundle.

I was hoping to get a copy for PS5 physically since I've already played through the game on Gamepass. Limited Run did state the physical is still in the works even after the shitty news so I would assume for both PS5 and Xbox. If it's not coming physically for PS5 then I will just get a copy for Steam Deck. Thinking I will probably get this month's humble choice bundle.

Actually I stand corrected, I thought it hadn't launched on PS5 yet.

I thought the studio that made HiFi was shut down? Or is someone else making that patch?
Tango is still making the patch. I think it was released yesterday.

I smell a mega collector's edition with lots of paper items incoming for the physical release. Standard will do me just fine.

Tango is still making the patch. I think it was released yesterday.

I smell a mega collector's edition with lots of paper items incoming for the physical release. Standard will do me just fine.
Knowing them I expect three tiers of editions, standard, deluxe and collectors and a bunch of merch is also possible.

I would figure they would do a skate deck and Plush 808 but the Bethesda store already has them available and some on clearance too.
Anyone that wants a Hi-Fi Rush Skate Deck grab one now for $40 on clearance.

Why do they call them skate decks? Is it because no one would ever use it and it's just for decoration?

The deck (the wooden piece) is just a part of a skateboard. You have to attach your own wheels and grip tape, and you'll end up with a skateboard. It's part of how things are, since each skateboarder likes to customize their board. It was a huge subculture when I was a kid, a lot of it thanks to Tony Hawk/X-Games popularity back then.

Knowing them I expect three tiers of editions, standard, deluxe and collectors and a bunch of merch is also possible.

I would figure they would do a skate deck and Plush 808 but the Bethesda store already has them available and some on clearance too.
Anyone that wants a Hi-Fi Rush Skate Deck grab one now for $40 on clearance.
Pretty sure LRG has thrown in existing plushes into prior CEs, so it's possible that 808 will be in this CE

Just got back from the Big Tent Sale, nothing seemed like it was anything super rare or demanded but that’s to be expected, a lot of games they overprinted like Scott Pilgrim, Shantae etc were the main selections. A lot of great sales and discounts off the inflated Collectors Edition prices though. Here’s what I got:

Deluxe/Collectors Editions:

To The Moon Switch (Main thing I wanted and was the only copy I saw)

Shiren the Wanderer Switch

RWBY Grimm Eclipse Switch

Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2 PS4

Bug Fables PS4 & Switch

Haven PS4 & Switch

Wandersong Switch

Some collectors edition of the original Shantae, I think its for PS4 but the box is super nondescript so im not sure

Good Pizza Great Pizza Switch

Rivals of Aether Switch

Monster Sanctuary PS4

Standard Editions:

The Mummy Remastered Switch (I got 2 Blind boxes, both were The Mummy)

Monster Boy the Dragons Trap PS5

Frogun PS4

The Swords of Ditto Mormo’s Curse PS4

Shantae and the Seven Sirens PS4

Zombies at my neighbors ghoul patrol Switch

Shantae and the Pirates Curse PS5

Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition PS5 (IDK why it was there but I love Hitman so can’t complain)

I admittedly bought a lot, but the majority of people grabbed a very similar amount or more, and there were whole families there getting stuff to resell. I was hoping for a vinyl of Bug Fables but I didn’t see it despite them having a good amount of vinyls and CDs. If you’re in the area I would not wait, stuff is going fast. I paid $20 each for most of the collectors editions and $10 each for the standard editions. Looking at ebay I should have got more copies of Hitman I guess lmao I didn’t realize the deluxe edition was going for $70+. No Persona unfortunately, gonna have to try to get P4 Golden at VGP.

Some collectors edition of the original Shantae, I think its for PS4 but the box is super nondescript so im not sure

Haha, yeah... I pre-paid (why call it a preorder if you pay for it in advance) for the PS4 and PS5 CE and found that to be kinda funny, they're both basically identical. The only way to differentiate the PS4 from the PS5 version is by the UPC code. And also (not sure if mine was mis-packaged or if this is universal) but the PS4 version box itself was not properly closed before sealing because, if you look at it from the front right-side-up and then look at the back, you'll see the squid Shantae is being upside-down.

I was there as well. So many streets of rage, Scott Pilgrim and star wars games. Also saw some stuff that I paid full price for that I had some serious buyers remorse after seeing them there. Did get a genesis valis collection for $30 if memory serves. Probably my best deal. Oh and they also clearly bought too many zombies ate my neighbors. That was another one with tons of copies.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back