Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
well, EA added ultimate team to the college game, so every other mode will be completely ignored and the gameplay will be a reskinned version of the previous years madden. I really want this game to be good so i can put away my ps3, but i have real doubts EA isn't just releasing a cash grab here. I'll see how they handle recruiting and the transfer portal before i give them any money.

More details:

This will be the first game I drop the $70 to get on day 1. It will also be the first time I spend that much for just the digital version (easier to access the game remotely from the PS Portal or from another PS5). Hopefully the committee that decides who makes the post-season playoff is better than the real life version though.

An annual sports game seems like the worst type of game to preorder to me.
As others have said, this is the first game in the series in over a decade and it will feature the real players with accurate details (name, appearance, ratings based on performance, etc.). Prior games required us to download rosters from others to get real names and hopefully accurate ratings. EA did a lot of work to make this game more authentic in terms of the stadium details and college traditions that make it unique from the NFL.

bread's done
Back