Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If you like rogue arena shooters it's one of the best providing many hours of fun. Lots and lots of unlocks too and the gameplay is challenging. The main thing against it is similar waves on the same difficulty which makes everything other than items/some bosses/elites very predictable. It's still worth it and I believe has a paid expansion coming some time. The mod scene is pretty wild too. Worth the very cheap price.
I have never liked this type of game before, but I really enjoyed Minishoot Adventures and that got me looking into these types of games. It looks good.

bread's done
Back