Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
I imagine having less time to play makes those gaming hours more enjoyable though. I slogged through AC Valhalla and all the DLC recently which took around 110 hrs for me over about 1.5-2 months. I don't know why but I feel like I need to play all the AC games despite them becoming formulaic and bloated. I keep hoping for my investment to pay off with learning lore from the overarching modern day plot-line but nothing has come close to the intrigue of the Ezio/Desmond games.
I feel the same exact way, even though I keep telling myself to wait on buying the new AC when it releases becuase Ubi will just discount it in 2 weeks....there I am on day 1 (adding to backlog of course).

Sometimes I feel like I am the only one that misses the back and forth between present and past

Played through Stellar Blade three times (one standard run, two NG+) to get all three endings and the platinum trophy, so clearly I liked it .:ROFLMAO: I stand by my 8/10 rating, but I ended up really loving it and hope it spawns a franchise, since I really want to see what's in store for this ridiculous world. NG+ lets you get so freaking OP by allowing you to break the HP, Beta, and weapon attack limits, and of course, double the outfits! I love the music so much I can't stop listening to it on Youtube, and even my husband added a few of the battle themes to his playlist of songs he listens to while playing Guild Wars 2. This is such a special game that deserves to be played and another amazing hit for a very good year (so far). Now if corporate can just stop getting in creative's way and let games be good...

Played through Stellar Blade three times (one standard run, two NG+) to get all three endings and the platinum trophy, so clearly I liked it .:ROFLMAO: I stand by my 8/10 rating, but I ended up really loving it and hope it spawns a franchise, since I really want to see what's in store for this ridiculous world. NG+ lets you get so freaking OP by allowing you to break the HP, Beta, and weapon attack limits, and of course, double the outfits! I love the music so much I can't stop listening to it on Youtube, and even my husband added a few of the battle themes to his playlist of songs he listens to while playing Guild Wars 2. This is such a special game that deserves to be played and another amazing hit for a very good year (so far). Now if corporate can just stop getting in creative's way and let games be good...
Have not started, but curious...are the alternate endings worth it? I have a hard time re-visiting a game once I beat it.

I loved Everspace 2 and just saw there was a major free update, I just can't see myself going back...

Have not started, but curious...are the alternate endings worth it? I have a hard time re-visiting a game once I beat it.

I loved Everspace 2 and just saw there was a major free update, I just can't see myself going back...
I'm the same way, like I often just want to move on to a new game when I'm done with one. I went for the alternate endings for the platinum and as an excuse to try NG+ since everyone said it was amazing. I don't do a lot of NG+ runs, either, though it is very fun to make EVE overpowered as hell. But, it is the same game all over again, with just the ending changed based on a choice (though one ending basically requires you to not do any side content and neglect a hidden value that pops up in the top corner of the screen occasionally and fills as you play the game, so my last playthrough only took a few hours to finish).

If you play the game and think to yourself, "Yeah, I'll play again to get all the new outfits and be OP," then might as well go for all the endings since it won't take long. It's fun using everything you've learned to overpower the enemies and try to speedrun it. But, if you finish it and feel you've had your fill, you can just watch the endings on Youtube. They're all great and worth seeing no matter how you go about it.

Animal Well is fantastic. What a cleaver game with great puzzles and superb controls. A game that makes you feel smart every time you figure out a new puzzle or a new way to traverse through the areas. Definitely one of the favorites of the year with Balatro, Helldivers 2 and Prince of Persia Lost Crown.
Starting it tonight on Steam; I'm assuming controller plays well with it? Good excuse to finally dust off mine for the PC.

Animal Well is fantastic. What a cleaver game with great puzzles and superb controls. A game that makes you feel smart every time you figure out a new puzzle or a new way to traverse through the areas. Definitely one of the favorites of the year with Balatro, Helldivers 2 and Prince of Persia Lost Crown.
Is that the metroidvania?

Last edited:
Is that the metrovania?

fetchimage

Starting it tonight on Steam; I'm assuming controller plays well with it? Good excuse to finally dust off mine for the PC.
It controls so well. Analog stick or D-pad. There is one item you can get early in the game and if can figure out how to manipulate it and use it to your advantage its like a chef's kiss. So Good.
Is that the metrovania?
Yes it is a metroidvania but the main focus is on puzzles and getting through areas of the map using the tools that you find in the game to solve different puzzles. There is really no combat in the game but your character can die and you have health. There are boss encounters but they are also puzzles you have to solve. Personally for me the game is perfect and one of the best of the year. It maybe my favorite by the time I finish it.

Also go in blind and try to figure everything out on your own. As you progress you get more tools that will help you do almost everything you need to accomplish. I even found out things by accident and was blown away that they actually worked like that. So well crafted.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back