Zelda Ocarina of Time

DarkNessBear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Anyone else purchase this?

If you did, were you at and why are you playing it again?

Im at Kokoro village (I think thats what its called). I just got the game cause I never played through the whole game before and I am broke and this is the only game I can afford for my Wii...

nope i bought the limited edition of wind waker for the gamecube. it comes with a bonus disc contaning ocarina of time and masters quest. i just started playing twilight princess. though i plan on starting masters quest in the near future.

Just as fluffy69, I played it on GameCube first (my wife, however, got a Nintendo 64 and beat that game before I ever got into her life back when she was in High School, which makes her way more hardcore than me). I love that game.

If they ever release Majora's Mask on the VC, please treat yourself to it. One of the most spectactular and underrated Zelda experiences ever. (Note: the game is fucking hard. And I don't mean "hard" as in "hard rock." I mean "hard" as in fuckin' Germans beating up washing machines hard. While getting their nipples pierced.)

[quote name='chodax']Majoras Mask = bad, dont waste your 10 dollars on it if it comes to VC. :roll:[/QUOTE]

This is a lie, a vile and odious one at that, sir.

[quote name='chodax']Majoras Mask = bad, dont waste your 10 dollars on it if it comes to VC. :roll:[/quote]

This is almost like saying "the Sun revolves around the Earth."

In retrospect, I'd like to conclude that perhaps it is best to try The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask prior to purchasing it. Some people, it seems, may not share my enthusiasm for the game. If anyone is in Dallas/Fort Worth Area, look me up, and I'll gladly let you try Majora's Mask before you can purchase it.

My address and phone number are both in the phone book.

P.S. DON'T CALL ME, BITCHES, THIS BE A JOKE.

[quote name='chodax']Majoras Mask = bad, dont waste your 10 dollars on it if it comes to VC. :roll:[/quote]now i need to purge my monitor after seeing this blasphemic post

Is the VC version the "hi-res" version that was released on its own Gamecube disc (not the 5-in-1 Bonus Disc)?

MM is pretty hard. How do you suppose to know HOW and WHERE and WHEN to get the masks when theres no info on it in the game. I had to buy the guide to get all the stuff.

[quote name='trunks982']MM is pretty hard. How do you suppose to know HOW and WHERE and WHEN to get the masks when theres no info on it in the game. I had to buy the guide to get all the stuff.[/quote]
There this little up-and-coming site that you might have heard of.

I think it's called....gamefaqs or something

[quote name='Purple Flames']There this little up-and-coming site that you might have heard of.

I think it's called....gamefaqs or something[/quote]

I'm sure they designed the game with gamefaqs in mind.

[quote name='Purple Flames']There this little up-and-coming site that you might have heard of.

I think it's called....gamefaqs or something[/QUOTE]

I knew u going to say gamefaqs. But i like the guide more. it has pictures. there werent any clues for how to get the masks.

Yea its frustating like that, but you can figure out the side quests by looking at the notebook, blue bars means somethign is supposed to/can happen.

[quote name='trunks982']MM is pretty hard. How do you suppose to know HOW and WHERE and WHEN to get the masks when theres no info on it in the game. I had to buy the guide to get all the stuff.[/QUOTE]

It's called using your noggin'. Or trial and error.

I have both Zelda discs for the GC (and thus two copies of the game--three technically if you count Master Quest) so no VC purchase for me.

I need to replay this some day. I played through maybe 35% of the game on the GC and got distracted and never got back to it, so I haven't played it all the way through since it first came out on the N64.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I have both Zelda discs for the GC (and thus two copies of the game--three technically if you count Master Quest) so no VC purchase for me.

I need to replay this some day. I played through maybe 35% of the game on the GC and got distracted and never got back to it, so I haven't played it all the way through since it first came out on the N64.[/quote] Maybe I'm just seeing things, but I think the VC version looks slightly better (cleaner) than the GC version. Only thing is the annoying pause when you go to the options menu is still there:bomb:

yeah that pause was veeeery annoying! though the game itself is so great, that it lets you forget about that.
as for majoras mask, i'm 3 hours into the game (gamecube limited edition) and i find it is harder then ocarina of time. i decided to suspend it untill i finish twilight princess. two zelda games at the same time is not good! zelda games have to be enjoyd and not consumed. thinking of that i will save up wind waker for a rainy day.

bread's done
Back