Saints Row - Platinum hits - $29.99

psychoxfoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[quote name='rjanak']It's no GTA, but it's well worth $30 if you don't have it yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i paid that price from an Amazon DOTD a while a go and really had fun with it. Certainly not the best game, but still quite fun and worth $30.

Where in the Wide World of Sports did you pick it up for $10.50? I'd like to get me some of that action.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']ehhh...i still picked it up for 10.50....[/quote]

[quote name='NeoFrank1']Where in the Wide World of Sports did you pick it up for $10.50? I'd like to get me some of that action.[/quote]
AFAIK it was sams club that he got it from.. They mark the games down to those prices and are supposed to pull them but they didn't and he got lucky.

I remember seeing a thread he posted about it a while ago

[quote name='0192837465']PH Next Gen = $30???[/QUOTE]

Yes. Earlier PH titles such as PGR3, PDZ, and BF2 also have an MSRP of $29.99 as well. However, you can find these titles cheaper. But the new price for Platinum Hits is $10 more than previous generation to reflect that new games are normally $10 more.

That being said, I think that $30 is reasonable for that game. But my free copy of Crackdown sits here unopened so I think I'll eventually get to that before buying Saints Row.

bread's done
Back