BestBuy.com - Oceans 11 and Oceans 12 w/ free ticket to Oceans 13 - $12.99

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
[quote name='Awcrap']12 did suck, but that is a fine deal right there.

Thanks.

Edit: Lol, love the AP icon.[/quote]

Thank you, thank you

*takes a bow*

Anyone seen the original with the rat pack? For most of the movie they just stand around drinking, smoking, and planning.

But Ocean 12 sucked hard. Still its a good deal. You could keep the movie ticket then sell the dvds and go for almost free.

Got in on this last week for $14.99 and returned with my receipt last night and got my $2 bucks back :D

Edit: Why do you mention Wal-Mart on the OP Maklershed?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got in on this last week for $14.99 and returned with my receipt last night and got my $2 bucks back :D

Edit: Why do you mention Wal-Mart on the OP Maklershed?[/quote]

This used to be at walmart but that deal died and then it started up at Best Buy. I forgot to erase that part out :)

[quote name='JMD3']Is the Oceans 11 DVD case the original cardboard snapper?[/quote]

It comes in 2 regular DVD. Its just both movies shrinkwrapped together. Oceans 11 is open and has the ticket. Oceans 12 is sealed.

Awesome, I heard this was a deal at Walmart too (either in-store on online), is there anywhere to get this deal in-store? Thanks

[quote name='JMD3']Awesome, I heard this was a deal at Walmart too (either in-store on online), is there anywhere to get this deal in-store? Thanks[/quote]

Yes. Best Buy stores have them.

bread's done
Back