Feedback
145 (100%)
I got for $32:

two gamecube controllers
one gamecube system with hookups
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (GC)
Pokemon XD (GC)
Freekstyle (GC)

I dont know what the 2 guys above me are talking about. Good deal you got there it beats my gamecube w/ 1 controller, mem. card, and smash bros. for $29.

Wow, I just checked Gamespot, and apparantly Spyro sucks. Freekstyle is a good game, though. Ill just trade in the GC for 20+20 (trade in promotion) tomorrow at Gamestop (I already have a Wii anyway)

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Wow, I just checked Gamespot, and apparantly Spyro sucks. Freekstyle is a good game, though. Ill just trade in the GC for 20+20 (trade in promotion) tomorrow at Gamestop (I already have a Wii anyway)[/QUOTE]
Ebay that shizz. Or at least sell me the Pokemon game. I need it so I CAN CATCH THEM ALL

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Ebay that shizz. Or at least sell me the Pokemon game. I need it so I CAN CATCH THEM ALL[/quote]

Don't sell it to him! He lives in Arizona!

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Wow, I just checked Gamespot, and apparantly Spyro sucks. Freekstyle is a good game, though. Ill just trade in the GC for 20+20 (trade in promotion) tomorrow at Gamestop (I already have a Wii anyway)[/QUOTE]

Honestly. Freekstyle. Read that, say it aloud, and now try and tell yourself that it's even possible that Freekstyle is a legitimate game. Couldn't do it, could ya?

bread's done
Back