Need Rare Bonus Disk

BlueEew

CAG Veteran
Hey. I am new. Anyway I have registered this forum in hope that I can find this rare bonus disk. I cannot find this anywhere, and I am hoping that I can find it here.

Even Ebay UK, US, China, Hong Kong, and Signapore don't have this. Its the Japanese Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk. The disk that gives you Celebi, Pikachu and a Master Ball.

If anyone as a sealed, or pre-owned version of this game I would like to buy it. I am in no rush however, but sooner the better I guess.

Thanks,
BlueEew.

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/99274910

I belive that this auction is for the Japanese version of the game and the bonus disc (The one with the green guy on it right?) I am not familiar with ポケモン。。。

いいですか?おなぎですか?すみません。。。私は日本語はとってもだめです。。。

Here are some more...

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k47517969
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/99095940
http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b77689774

OF COURSE FOR THESE...日本語はいりますですよ。 *I hope that is right....been a while since I have taken Japanese...

Wow, I already checked there and found nothing. Thanks for that. :D

Oh, none of those sellers will ship there products internationally. I need someone who will ship to the UK.

Or you just need Cheapy D to hook you up when he gets back to Japan from E3 :p haha. Anyways, I didn't find anything anywhere else...but if you can type Japanese and ask them maybe they will make an exception. I do when I sell things on Ebay if people ask ahead of time.

If there was anyone who lived in Japan, who could get me one, or win one from there. I would then ask them to put it on Ebay.com and I will pay the Japan price, and postage, and I will then pay an additional price for someone doing this plus the postage to the UK.

I badly need this. I will pay using PayPal, would there be anyone kind enough to do this. I would pay upfront aswell if needed. Would anyone do this?

The US one contains Jirachi, not Celebi. Celebi is the reason why I would want this bonus disk. I have seen the US one on ebay.com, if I did want it how much would you let it go for?

Also anyone intrested in my Japanese offer?

how many of this specific disc was made.. like under a thousand or something.. the best bet i could give you is look for some used import shops in the UK and if you can't find something through their connections and you can't find it on ebay or anything.. then it might be a good time to give up the search..

good luck though.. but outside ebay not many of us are going to just magically have it..

It was given out to all those in Japan who pre-ordered a copy of the main game Pokemon Colosseum. Its not rare in Japan, looking at those Japanese Yahoo lisiting they are going really cheap.

So if someone lived in Japan, they could earn some money from me by just doing me an favor.

I have actually checked them ones out, they are the US bonus disk. This is not the bonus disk I need. Thank you anyway. :D

Don't worrie about it, I am just happy to see this community is full of caring members. I suppose the only way I can get this is if someone in Japan, excepts my offer.

Have you tried using celga.com? They're a middleman service that will win any Japanese auction for you, then get the item & ship it out to you anywhere. It can get pricey (you pay for the auction in full + shipping + a fee for their services), but it's your best bet, and they're very reliable. I've used them tons of times. You can get instructions right here and it should walk you through it pretty well, or I'd be more than happy to try to help explain via PM. Half the work is finding the auctions to send them links to, so since cdrober provided those, the hardest part is behind you.

It's based on the price of the item. It can get pretty steep, and they do a lot of fees for both the bidding & the shipping, plus extras like a bank transfer fee. Again, it's not the cheapest way, but it can save you a headache. There's a breakdown of the fees on their site.

thats actually a pretty cool site.. the shipping kinda sucks.. but the markup is completely understandable.. all in all. not a bad idea if you have to have some japanese thing..

Hmm, with the price I have set it should not cost too much. I have asked them the price, if they answer in time I will go with their services.

[quote name='urzishra14']thats actually a pretty cool site.. the shipping kinda sucks.. but the markup is completely understandable.. all in all. not a bad idea if you have to have some japanese thing..[/quote]Yeah, exactly. It goes against my CAG nature, but sometimes it can be a huge hassle to try to get a Japan-only item on eBay, especially something very specific. You definitely pay a premium for Celga, but it's a relief having easy access to Japan items without needing to be able to read Japanese. The hardest part is really just finding the links to the auctions.

try estarland or playasia

update playasia only has the game i dont know about the bonus disk

I have got my email back from them, it would cost around $48 dollars. Thats not bad really. I would just like to know if anyone can help me find anymore Japanese listings.

I may need the game in a couple of weeks, due to funds being money transfer accounts.

Nah, a US one you can get for really cheap. The Japanese is the rarest, but even that dosen't go for $100.

Lol, I really doubt that. Anyway thanks guys for all the help you have given me. Before I joined here I could hardly find an picture of the game, never mind actual listings.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back