DS lite screen protector trouble NEED HELP FAST

unicron129

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I bought a nintendo brand DS lite starter pack for $7.00 and when I pulled off the backing of the screen protector the corners of the screen protector had white glue not clear. This makes it look ugly because it covers the touch screen with the residue. Does anyone know if the glue turns from white to clear or just tell me the best screen protectors for DS lite that can be found at a B&M store? Please also know that I am looking for a cost effective way also but if I must I will pay whats necessary. I am going t othe mall shortly and I want to know which one to pick up.

All three sets of screen protectors I've gone through have been completely clear - I don't know what to tell you. But I've never used the ones that come in a starter pack (Hori x2 and Pelican x1)

I, for one, have never heard of the adhesive turning from white to clear - of the two brands that I've used, it's always been clear.

As for what I recommend, I have a Hori screen protector and love it - recommended 100%.

well I got the hori one from target but a much better set than the nintendo one in the starter set. plus the hori one has adhesive all over not just in the corners. I applied all the sheilds and its ready to start playing. Thanks.

Are you sure the ones in the starter pack are Nintendo brand? I didn't know Nintendo made their own starter pack thing.

bread's done
Back