get a $10 GC when buying any xbox 360 game accessory for $39.99 or more *CC/BK offer*

Here's the message I received directly from my email:

KING SIZE YOUR GAME

Access EXCLUSIVE Halo(R) 3 content!
Consider it the King's gift to his loyal gamers.
Visit http://vml-email.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/eBYuA0Tuhoi0Upg0IyZb0EB

REAP THE REWARDS

Get a $10 Circuit City(R) gift card* when you buy any Xbox 360(R) game
or accessory for $39.99 or more. Download and print at
http://vml-email.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/eBYuA0Tuhoi0Upg0IyZc0EC . Also
available at paricipating BK(R) locations.

DON'T PAUSE YOUR GAME

Fuel your fight with the OREO(R) BK(TM) Sundae Shake.
Available Only at BK(R).
http://vml-email.com/cgi-bin1/DM/y/eBYuA0Tuhoi0Upg0IyZd0ED
(Limited time offer. Available at participating restaurants)

[quote name='kevzik']Man, this will go nicely with the CC live deal.[/quote]

This is what I get for opening my 12+1 Halo Live card before I needed to use it. Ugh...

I have to remember that not opening products before you are going to use them isn't limited to just games.

[quote name='kevzik']Man, this will go nicely with the CC live deal.[/quote]

Yeah... luckily I checked the forums *one last time* for the day... I just finished ordering the 12 month card online... but for a $10 GC I cancelled it and I'll make the run to the store this weekend.

can somebody please scan a printed coupon and put it on imageshack?

or screenshot it?

or does it randomize the coupon code every time its printed?

i'm assuming this is an in store coupon only and wont work online?

Points deals are hard to come by, I may try the 4000 points card for $50. YMMV but might be worth trying to stack the Xbox Live Diamond discount if CC still participates. Maybe they are different enough deals to slip by and combine.

EDIT: Nevermind, they must have dropped out of the 10% off accessory program.

Or grab a handful of $10 CC GCs @ BK. I have bunch of them when I ordered King Size "Halo 3 theme" Combo Meal :D You don't need to ask, it has a small Halo 3 display and it sit there on front of the counter then grab as many as you like! I should have take'em all, lol!!!

Here's the actual coupon from my local BK:
wi6hip.jpg

And this printout coupon from www.bk.com:
33ts4ty.jpg

I suggest you use the actual coupon cuz the printout coupon look confusing where the top prints say, "Limit one game, per coupon, per customer" and the below prints say, "with the purchase of any Xbox 360 game accessories for $39.99 or more". So which ones are you buying: game or accessories, who knows, lol!

I would recommend getting the coupon from BK instead. I printed one out using the OP's link, and it would not recognize when scanned in to the computer.

Then again, it took 10 minutes to find someone in the store who couldn't find the halo card, so they just pricematched the regular 12+1 card down to 29.99 since the coupon wouldn't scan.

I've been avoiding circuit city because of the lawsuit, but it was a real PITA to get this item at (likely) below their cost.

So... $30 for 13 months of XBL isn't bad...

Edit: BK coupon says $10 for any game as well... I might grab a handful for the plethora of top-notch titles coming out this season (Katamari is slated to be $39 only!).

[quote name='OMGpenguin']I would recommend getting the coupon from BK instead.

I've been avoiding circuit city because of the lawsuit, but it was a real PITA to get this item at (likely) below their cost.
[/QUOTE]

Not to be the bad guy, but I highly doubt that accessories have a mere 40% profit margin. I would bet it is very close though, so no harm done... =X Also, if one does get the coupon from BK, I'm sure BK would get some sort of commission vs Bricks Coupon. And personally, I love supporting BK.

[quote name='cruzfactor']What lawsuit?[/QUOTE]

The lawsuit: DVDTalk vs Circuit City, CC suing due to early ads posted by a great user.

Personally, I hate the shitty and I always have. I never seem to like any retail stores, other than Target.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Not to be the bad guy, but I highly doubt that accessories have a mere 40% profit margin. I would bet it is very close though, so no harm done... =X Also, if one does get the coupon from BK, I'm sure BK would get some sort of commission vs Bricks Coupon. And personally, I love supporting BK.[/quote]

When I worked at best buy, our discounts were based off of store cost, and I remember very little savings ($1-2 at most on $30) on WOW game cards, so I'd assume it'd be pretty similar. But yeah, a lot of accessories have a pretty deep margin on them. Cables were usually the best with the cost-based employee discount (they make a TON off them).

I don't know what was going on yesterday, but since they couldn't find the halo cards, I am tempted to put in a web order for one and time it 24 minutes for a gift card... shrug, maybe they have less inept people working there today (it was pretty bad).

just got back from CC and the did not accept the coupon.

I printed it off the couponprinter from the first post, the csr said that BK had tear off sheets and it was not an online coupon.

She said the scan did not go through or the code.

This is the same store i go to that accepts the scaned 40off200 coupons so, YMMV on this.

My suggestion is to grab a buch from your locak BK

Darn, noticed the BK coupon says "game or accessory", but the printed version only says "game accessory". I'm going to be in Buffalo tomorrow, maybe I'll swing by any BKs I see and grab a few coupons. :)

[quote name='iamthekiller']used the printed out coupon with no problems the other day at cc on the halo3 themed 12+1 xbox live card.[/quote]
lucky. i tried the one from BK and didnt work. says not good on discounted items in fine print. girl tried to tell me its cause its not a 360 accessory though :lol:

I also had problems getting them to accept the BK coupon, something about the discount code being too short The lady at the counter spent about ten minutes online looking at stuff before discounting the card to $29.99 and adding a $10 GC to the purchase to simulate the coupon. I didn't have to argue with her at all, she did the manual deal on her own, but it was still a hassle and a bit of a time waster.

Still, $10 is $10...

[quote name='propeller_head']lucky. i tried the one from BK and didnt work. says not good on discounted items in fine print. girl tried to tell me its cause its not a 360 accessory though :lol:[/quote]

search the card and print out the page where the live card is listed under the "accessories" category on their website. i'm gonna bring a page for insurance

[quote name='Suraph']I also had problems getting them to accept the BK coupon, something about the discount code being too short The lady at the counter spent about ten minutes online looking at stuff before discounting the card to $29.99 and adding a $10 GC to the purchase to simulate the coupon. I didn't have to argue with her at all, she did the manual deal on her own, but it was still a hassle and a bit of a time waster.

Still, $10 is $10...[/QUOTE]

i should mention that my clerk did this same thing.. discounted the $40 live card to $30 then charged me $10 as if i were buying a $10 gift card, then gave me an actual $10 gift card.. she must have done this before though.. took her about 30 seconds

[quote name='ScottBigGame']just got back from CC and the did not accept the coupon.

I printed it off the couponprinter from the first post, the csr said that BK had tear off sheets and it was not an online coupon.

She said the scan did not go through or the code.

This is the same store i go to that accepts the scaned 40off200 coupons so, YMMV on this.

My suggestion is to grab a buch from your locak BK[/quote]

Similar thing happened to me. The coupon wouldn't scan and the code wasn't going through the system, but I fought it and they ended up giving me my gift card anyways. Definitely a bit of hassle for ten bucks, but still worth it!

[quote name='iamthekiller']i should mention that my clerk did this same thing.. discounted the $40 live card to $30 then charged me $10 as if i were buying a $10 gift card, then gave me an actual $10 gift card.. she must have done this before though.. took her about 30 seconds[/quote]
Thats exactly what happen today when I first bought Halo 3 Legendary Edition for $119.99 then charge me $10 like you said and gave me an actual $10 giftcard. I was like WTF I'm not buying another $10 giftcard. Now I learn my lesson not to use "Get a $10 Giftcard" coupon from Burger King. I should have use my Gamer Saver Club Card so I don't need to buy stupid $10 giftcard. So I need to buy XBL 13+1 Months for $19.99 with Gamer Saver Club Card for now on. Screw Burger King for making me pay $10 for nothing... sigh! :cry:

i had originally bought the halo 3 12+1 card for $39.99. brought the printout back to cc and asked for a price adjustment, and then he credited me back $10.86! i hope every other CAG is as luck as i am! Thanks op!

[quote name='jpuma1']search the card and print out the page where the live card is listed under the "accessories" category on their website. i'm gonna bring a page for insurance[/quote] yea, ill try that.
[quote name='iamthekiller']i should mention that my clerk did this same thing.. discounted the $40 live card to $30 then charged me $10 as if i were buying a $10 gift card, then gave me an actual $10 gift card.. she must have done this before though.. took her about 30 seconds[/quote] well at least you ended up w/ the 12+1 XBL card for $30. they just flat out told me "its not a 360 accessory"

the coupon says "Not good with any other offer or discount." kind of cryptic, im not sure if a sale is considered a discount. because its already $10 off on sale. is that why the coupon wont scan? im not above making a stink, but id like to have a foot to stand on when i attempt it.

opinions?

wi6hip.jpg

Bumping and tagging for CoD4 next week.

Anyone got a clean copy of the coupon, the one's on the first page print with the text pretty distorted. I can't test the link in the OP since I'm at work and I can't install software here, do they still work?

This was gay as hell. It failed to print twice and now it won't even let me attempt to print it anymore. I'm pissed.

I was hoping to buy Gears of War and use the gift card on Call of Duty 4, or vice versa, in two separate purchases if necessary. Would they have let me do that considering you get CoD3 for free wth CoD4??

EDIT: This coupon is different from the other thread. It is just a game accessory, not a game OR accessory. I got stressed over nothin.

bread's done
Back