[Dead] Super Mario Galaxy $37 Target.com Back in Stock!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Hurry before SD or FW steal this deal.

Quick Target Checkout
(Highly recommended)

Amazon Checkout is optional without 10% off.

Saved additional 10% off from Target.com: TGAFLETJ

Good Luck and Happy Holiday!

Edit: Keep checking back and forth, because this will likely to get back in stock soon.

Picked this up online after striking out at all of the local brick and mortars (Target or anyone who'd price match). That game is nowhere to be found.

Not supposed to get to me until after New Year's, but I cleaned up this Christmas. Probably got more gaming related items this year than I've gotten the rest of my life total (I'm 29, too).

Picked this up used at gamecrazy when I bought a wii so I got buy 2 get one free : I got Mario Galaxy - Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 for the Wii all three cost me about 70.00 used.

i got my super mario galaxy today @ target in CA. there was only 3 copies left. lots of crazy shoppers are still shopping.

Went to try my hand at getting Mario vs. Sonic today but it was cleaned out, along with SMG.

Actually, their entire Wii section was pretty dry - a lot of titles either not stocked sufficiently or sold out.

Got a raincheck at my target last night for the $37 price. Might try that today to get it cheap some other time.

Kasey

bread's done
Back