Store CheapyD needs to add as an Affliate

I'd give em six months... maybe an year tops before they pull out of this. How many people do you think would even notice yet alone care that Home Depot sells video games now? Let alone how many people would even take even slightly seriously.

[quote name='Maklershed']Fight Night 3 and Dead Rising for $59.99?! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

seriously? wtf are they smoking? can they hook us up?

Will they start a used building materials program? I wonder how much the classic "White Picket Fence" from "The 70's" is worth.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Will they start a used building materials program? I wonder how much the classic "White Picket Fence" from "The 70's" is worth.

~HotShotX[/quote]

I traded that in last week for $50 and used my store credit to get MGS4. Be sure to update the CAG wiki with the following trade in values

Screws: $1
White fence: $50
Half used bag of cement: $5

[quote name='Wolve11']I traded that in last week for $50 and used my store credit to get MGS4. Be sure to update the CAG wiki with the following trade in values

Screws: $1
White fence: $50
Half used bag of cement: $5[/quote]

Those screws are a really good value. I think I will bring a whole bucket full of them!

Right now we have day laborers working for cash outside of Home Depot. Pretty soon we will have kids working for video games.

:whistle2:k

*profit*

bread's done
Back