[Canada]Flyers for Next Week (Oct. 10-16/23)

Lone_Prodigy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Future Shop (Oct. 10-23)

360/PS3 Rock Band 2 SE w/ Mullet Kit $189.99
80GB PS3 w/ MGS4 $449.99 (either this is the old bundle or it's MGS4 LE)
PSP Ratchet + Clank bundle $199.99
360 60GB w/ PWN4G3 hat $299.99
360 Text Messenger Device $29.99
DS Lite with Mystery Case Files or Brain Age 2 $129.99
Wii Mario Kart $44.99

Get 50% off LBP or Fable II when you trade in 3 eligible games (PLUS I think you get the credit.) Must be minimum $10 credit. Valid on PS3/PS2/PSP/360/DS/Wii. So you get at least $30 GC and LBP/Fable II for $30. I suppose this is good if you have high-value games, but it's not tax-free like EB.

Best Buy

PS3 SOCOM Confrontation w/ Wireless Bluetooth Headset $59.99 ($39.99 w/o)
PS3 MGS4 $49.99

Wii/360/PS3 GH III exclusive bundle (GHIII SW, 2 guitars, faceplate, 2 straps, 2 sticker sheets) $129.99 (lol clearing out GHIII for GH:WT)
360 GHII $19.99
360 GHIII $39.99
PS3 GH: A $39.99
Wii GH: A $39.99

Free Assassin's Creed and Kameo w/ any 360
Free Boyz in the Hood DVD w/ Saint's Row 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the FS deal aint Bad...

Trade credit+ 50% off...

Basically they are SO desperate for games, when you trade three, you get THE GAME for 1/2 price AND get the regular trade value!

So you could get like $50 AND a 1/2 price game...not bad!

[quote name='Azumangaman']OR you can trade 3 to EB and get it free!
Futureshop=PHAILED THE TEST[/quote]

... They're giving you the credit for your games, plus on top of that 50% off. So the game for $30 and the credit for your games, which you can use towards the other game to get it for %50 off too (since the minimum is $30). Where's the bad?

Also this isn't being done in Toronto still, bleeeh.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']
360/PS3 Rock Band 2 SE w/ Mullet Kit $189.99
80GB PS3 w/ MGS4 $449.99 (either this is the old bundle or it's MGS4 LE)
[/quote]

The Mullet Kit is AWESOME by the way everyone.

And the MGS4 kit is essentially the game for $4 off, it's not the actual 80GB with the backwards compatibility, just those "upgraded" 40GBs.

I just say that 'cause none of the FSs in the GTA have received any of those old backwards compatible bundles.

Kathos, can you go in now and do the deal?
Do they give you a coupon for the 50% off?
Or do you have to wait till release date?

[quote name='gamer602']Kathos, can you go in now and do the deal?
Do they give you a coupon for the 50% off?
Or do you have to wait till release date?[/quote]

Wouldn't know, there's no trade-ins at my store atm (GTA stores do not get them yet until the vendor's licenses get straightened out).

I work tomorrow morning I'll call the more reliable stores and see what I can find out, I'll post as I go along (thanks again CAG Mobile!).

But if past exp serves me correctly the receipt you get from the transaction would be what you use to get 50% off the purchase of X game. This is what they're doing with LBP (you buy the preorder box for $5 and when you come back with the receipt you get $5 off the game). Or they might give you 50% off the preorder right then and there.

I think they do this so that you have a chance to lose your receipt and they wouldn't be forced to honor your purchase/sale, they do the same thing with layaway, unless you have the receipt in hand they won't honor it.

But I'm not 100% sure on this now and they might do something different. Again I'll update ASAP tomorrow around noon.

so wait.

I don't get it.

Say I trade in 3 games 20 10 10 or something. Can I use the credit from that towards the half price fable? Cause that'd be maybe even better than T3G1.

If the other people's understanding is correct (as is mine), then yes, that's how it is Locke.

Thats conditionally better than T3. If you plan to get the game atleast. Some cases you could have leftover credit after trading in 3.

Can FS give trade values over the phone or is there a website up for their TIVs?

I'd rather find out what qualifies before I take the bus to missisauga.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']What the heck is it?[/quote]

It's... a fake mullet, those Kanye West sunglasses (the ones that look like blinds) and something else I forget.

And on the TIVs over the phone the guys might not do it, it's just a colossal waste of time for 'em (since they'd have to do it for EVERYONE) so I'm guessing the rule applies just like EB Games.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Can FS give trade values over the phone or is there a website up for their TIVs?[/quote]

There's a massive FS thread on here that has a formula that works most of the time.

Glitch on the BB website, looks like it adds the free Boyz in the Hood dvd with any item.

edit: nvm its been fixed

You get a coupon for the 50% off deal. You need to have the trade in receipt as well for it to be valid.

[quote name='kathos']It's... a fake mullet, those Kanye West sunglasses (the ones that look like blinds) and something else I forget.

And on the TIVs over the phone the guys might not do it, it's just a colossal waste of time for 'em (since they'd have to do it for EVERYONE) so I'm guessing the rule applies just like EB Games.[/quote]
That sounds like an expensive free bonus, unless they're cheapo quality (likely.)

I've gotten TIVs over the phone from EB the two times I've asked.

[quote name='kathos']... They're giving you the credit for your games, plus on top of that 50% off. So the game for $30 and the credit for your games, which you can use towards the other game to get it for %50 off too (since the minimum is $30). Where's the bad?

Also this isn't being done in Toronto still, bleeeh.[/quote]
Oh wow....So if its 3 $20 games, you get 50% off plus $60?
Damn, nevermind.
FS= LEGITIMATELY PASSED THE TEST!

bread's done
Back