Xbox 360 in stock?

My local Kmart had one core and one premium today. Earlier in the week Walmart had them too, so I don't think people have to resort to unknown websites to get one anymore.

[quote name='Raymond']http://www.playstations4u.com/

I know this web site by reading GamePro magazine, it was on of their ads. I don't know if this site are trustworthy. But they seem to seem to have Xbox 360 core in stock for $299.[/QUOTE]

Wow, this site looks a bit dodgey eh?

A lot of stores had cores here yesterday. Game Crazy had 2 prem's aswell, one of which I picked up.

Playstations4U.com has new Playstation 3 consoles for only $449.99! Shipping is only $15 and there is no sales tax. Supply is limited. $25 of every purchase will benefit the Holiday Happenings campaign to help children out for the holidays.

Sweet! They already have the PS3.

just walk into a walmart and ask the person at the lectronics counter...im will ing to bet at least one of the eleventy billion walmarts around all of us have one

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Sweet! They already have the PS3.[/QUOTE]

hahaha yeah, i should buy one and toss it up on Ebay. 360's have been comming in my area but they still sell out real fast.

I seen 2 prem @ walmart a few days ago.. asked the clerk and he said it's been sitting there alomost a days since he put it out...

I say just go around to ramdom stores...

It's February for fucking out loud. They are EVERYWHERE. NOBODY should have any problem finding one. It's no longer a fucking "deal" to find an Xbox 360 in stock SO QUIT POSTING THIS SHIT IN THE "DEALS" FORUM!

[quote name='PyroGamer']It's February for fucking out loud. They are EVERYWHERE. NOBODY should have any problem finding one. It's no longer a fucking "deal" to find an Xbox 360 in stock SO QUIT POSTING THIS SHIT IN THE "DEALS" FORUM![/QUOTE]

Pyro's a hothead.

[quote name='PyroGamer']It's February for fucking out loud. They are EVERYWHERE. NOBODY should have any problem finding one. It's no longer a fucking "deal" to find an Xbox 360 in stock SO QUIT POSTING THIS SHIT IN THE "DEALS" FORUM![/QUOTE]

I literally called every store in town today that would stock a 360, and they were all sold out.

[quote name='djkunai']Pyro's a hothead.[/QUOTE]

pyro's an idiot. Unless he meant that it SHOULD be available but it dosnt seem like that. Still pretty damn hard to find a 360 if you live anywhere normal.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']I literally called every store in town today that would stock a 360, and they were all sold out.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here too.

If you have a CostCo nearby try them. The ones here (CIncinnati) got units in stock today. This is the first time I had actually seen them in a store around here.

[quote name='retail sucks']Yep, same here too.[/QUOTE]

Check during the week. The Best Buys around me always get them in around Tuesday or Wednesday. The market on eBay isn't that great anymore so they usually stay in stock for a couple days.

I've eBayed 6 systems within 3 weeks by checking Best Buy so you will be able to get a system if you do this.

What a joker. Chill out bro.

I was in Target in Columbia, MD yesterday and was told that they come in on Wednesdays or Thursdays and usually go quickly. No hold or wait lists - just luck of being there when they come in. I have yet to see a 360 on the shelf waiting to be purchased yet at any store . (When I do, I will purchase it for me.)

Costco has a nice bundle. Premium, extra controller, plug and play kit(one or two), and PGR3 for $480+tax. Saw an entire pallet of them at the Port Chester, NY Costco last week.

I just saw 2 premium systems at my local Walmart about an hour ago.
I think that Best Buy and Circuit City are the places that most people are checking for a 360. That's just my observation though.

[quote name='xbob']I was in Target in Columbia, MD yesterday and was told that they come in on Wednesdays or Thursdays and usually go quickly. No hold or wait lists - just luck of being there when they come in. I have yet to see a 360 on the shelf waiting to be purchased yet at any store . (When I do, I will purchase it for me.)[/QUOTE]
That's where I got the one I kept. And am playing right now.

I don't trust that website. Any website I see with lame names like "4U" in there make me heistate :lol:

Sounds like some guy selling it from his garage or basement.

did no one see my post about them selling the ps3 ships imediately for 150 dollars under msrp? I didnt even know this system had a msrp yet.

If you live in an area with Hastings stores, i saw 2 premiums today. I think that they can access other store's inventories and ship it in if you live in an area that has Hastings stores.

[quote name='OGHowie']Check during the week. The Best Buys around me always get them in around Tuesday or Wednesday.[/QUOTE]

This worked for me. I went into Best Buy after work yesterday (Tue) and got the last one. Call of Duty 2 is great on the 360 :)

Wasn't really searching for the 360 and I told myself that I would only get one if I happen to see it.

Well, I went into Target this morning not expecting anything but lo and behold, there were 2 core and 2 premium systems sitting behind the glass cabinet. Picked up 1 of the premiums and now I can't wait to finish up work and boot this baby up tonight.

Joy!

I saw a bunch of 360's sitting on the floor at Sears Essentials in Carmel Mountain (San Diego). They were there for a few days. I don't know if they're there anymore or not though.

I don't think it's too hard to find a 360 now.

Yeah I just walked into Walmart on Monday night and they had 4 core systems. I didn't really want the core, but oh well I now have one. Yeah

I've been meaning to pick one up whenever I saw one in-stock at a store...but alas, no luck for me here in the Bay Area.

yeah ive been trying to find one, no luck on premiums...seems the premiums dont stay in stock for more than a few hours...core's stay for about a day before they are gone

ill grab one if i ever see it

I wish I lived somewhere where 360s were "everywhere." I've been actively looking for one for the last six weeks and haven't found one yet. Whenever a store gets some in stock, they are always sold out by 5 PM when I get out of work.

bread's done
Back