Return to the King of the Monsters hometown sweepstakes

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
The website for the upcoming Godzilla DVD releases is holding a contest. Click on this link to go to the site, then click on "Enter the Return to the King of the Monsters Hometown sweepstakes" link in the middle of the page.
The grand prize is a 8 day trip to Tokyo, while 30 people will instantly win a PSP (I didn't :cry:). 50 people will win a copy of Gojira on DVD, and 200 will win a Gojira poster (which I got at a Godzilla convention this summer, it's very nice).

[quote name='ohbrazil']I had no idea this was coming out. I am super excited. THANKS.[/quote]
Not only is Classic Media releasing this film, but they will also be releasing Godzilla Raids Again, Godzilla vs Mothra (aka Godzilla vs the Thing), Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster, Monster Zero, Godzilla's Revenge, and Terror of MechaGodzilla over the next year or so. Each of the DVDs will have the Japanese version with subs and the American version. Plus they're going to be cheap (DDD has GRA and GvM about $12 each).

[quote name='Kaijufan']Not only is Classic Media releasing this film, but they will also be releasing Godzilla Raids Again, Godzilla vs Mothra (aka Godzilla vs the Thing), Ghidorah the Three Headed Monster, Monster Zero, Godzilla's Revenge, and Terror of MechaGodzilla over the next year or so. Each of the DVDs will have the Japanese version with subs and the American version. Plus they're going to be cheap (DDD has GRA and GvM about $12 each).[/quote]
That news makes my day. I've been waiting for that one for years. And it comes out a week before my birthday. :D

[quote name='trunks982']when did they pick the winners?[/quote]

Not sure.

I don't know if I'm going to open it and keep it, as I'm not a huge fan of Gojira. I might just throw it on my tradelist, lame I know, but I'd rather someone who is a fan of the movies get it.

We'll see.

bread's done
Back