Who's the cheapest CAG member?

Alright boys and girls, men and women, kittens and puppies. Who do you think is the cheapest person on this forum, like the king of cheapness?

I vote for myself, and let me explain why. Now others can explain too, and maybe we all can come to some agreement and see who is the cheapest person on this forum.

Here is my status.

Own 2 cars ( Dark Red dodge durango & Black camry) , paid under 15,000 for each
Bought my wife a GOLD lexus, paid under 13,000

I buy all my music cds at the pawn shop for 3 or 4 bucks, i sometimes even spend a dollar on cds without the case and booklet.

Shoes = 29.99, no higher

I never spend 50 or 40 dollars on a game.

The highest i spent on a game was 30 bucks.

The highest i will ever spend on a game will be 19.99, maybe 24.99

Everytime i go game shopping, whatever it be gamestop or ebgames. My first thought is to head to the budget section and buy 2.99 or 4.99 games.

I felt violated and abuse when i bought Grand Theft Auto Vice City for 17.99 for the pc.

T-shirts = 9.99
football jerseys = 19.99, the ones without the sliver tag hahaha.
Pants = 19.99 , i try to look for some for 14.99

Pack of cheese = .99 cents. Infact if i had a billion dollars, you will still see me buying a pack of cheese for .99

I dont tip
Haircuts = 8 dollars

My u2k necklace is 10K, The diamonds in the letters is 10k, total = 300 bucks.
I only have one watch, only cost me 4 dollars at the pawn shop.

My wife's wedding dress on cost 14 dollars
The ring only cost 60 dollars

I always shop at the lowest price.

I'm in hollywood, but i dont do everything i'm told. Meaning i aint the type of person to do anything for money.

I am worth = 3 million bucks ( Even tho i have 58,000 in the bank ;) )

My xbox games that i have:

Xbox games i own thus far, keep updated.

Terminator: The Dawn of Fate
Freestyle Street Soccer: Exclusive from blockbuster
Toxic Grind
Mercedes Benz World racing
NFL Fever 2003
Espn NFL2K5
Maximum Chase
Nba Inside Drive 2004
NBA Starting Five
Epsn nba 2k5
Ralli Sport Challenge Part 1
Future Tactics
Espn NFL 2K4
Epsn MLB Baseball 2k4
Gun Valkyrie
Brute Force
New Legends
Road Kill by Midway
James Cameron Dark Angel
Chase Hollywood Stunt Driver
NFL2K3
Apex
Minority Report
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The Matrix
Grand Theft Auto III
Quantum Redshift
PowerDrome
NCAA College Basketball 2k3
Rogue Ops
Spy Hunter
Dark Summit
Tao Feng Fist of the Lotus ( One of the best fighters ever, even better then the MK series )
Mad Dash
Sx SuperStar
Tom Clancy Spinter Cell
NHL Hitz
Freestyle Metal X
Night Caster
Night Caster II
Amped Freestyle Snowboarding
Test Drive 2002
Project Gotham Racing 2
Batman Dark Tomorrow
Outlaw Volleyball
Outlaw Golf winter edition

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I dont tip[/QUOTE]

oh you see there son? that doesnt make you cheap. that makes you a prick. theres a difference you know.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']The highest i spent on a game was 30 bucks.

The highest i will ever spend on a game will be 19.99, maybe 24.99[/quote]

Uhh..

Pack of chesse = .99 cents. Infact if i had a billion dollars, you will still see me buying a pack of chesse for .99

But how much would you pay for the dictionary that teaches you how to spell 'cheese'?

I dont tip

Prick.

You're lucky you even have someone.

*scratches head* I thought that's what being an educated consumer was all about..

I'm in hollywood, but i dont do everything i'm told.

zomg you rebel!

[quote name='2poor']oh you see there son? that doesnt make you cheap. that makes you a prick. theres a difference you know.[/QUOTE]

For example, i spend 8 bucks on my haircut alright. And the barbershop that i go to, well its a nice place. So, i give the guy a 20 and he gives me back 12 bucks, and sometimes i wanna give him a few extra dollars, but then back in my mind i say nah thats alright. I might need the extra 12 bucks on some food or something.
Thats being cheap, not greedy. I just think it would be wrong for me to tip, when i dont really have too. The sign dont read " 8 dollars + 3 extra dollars ". It reads 8 dollars, so thats all i'm gonna pay.

I fixed the cheese part. :roll:

Tip, dude.

BTW, I find it interesting how some CAGs here think that just because you visit the site, you can't possibly be "well off". I just see a few remarks here and there that just puzzles me everytime I see it. Being a CAG for some of us, isn't just being "cheap" (which has a negative connotation), but rather, being a more informed consumer.

I never go to restaurants. I'm a record from not throwing up, trying to keep it that way. I'm 24, and last time i did that was, like when i was like 3 or something hahaha. I also never eat out, even tho i buy drinks when i'm out or maybe some chips, but thats about it.

Gotta keep my health in good health, and eating out make matters worse. Not all restaurants are dirty, but still the thought of it, scares me.

Anyway, yall can post something too. Peace.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Tip, dude.

BTW, I find it interesting how some CAGs here think that just because you visit the site, you can't possibly be "well off". I just see a few remarks here and there that just puzzles me everytime I see it. Being a CAG for some of us, isn't just being "cheap" (which has a negative connotation), but rather, being a more informed consumer.[/QUOTE]

The guy's a troll. He even made a topic claiming to be tupac, or something like that.

alonzomourning23: I never said anything about how i was Makaveli. I said back in the day on the days of tupac.net, musicfantalk, sohh, rapnews and b.e.t. and hitemup aka 2pacboard that people was jocking me, because i was so large back then. I'm large now, but not as popular as i was back in the years of 99 - 2002. I'm more calm now, but i'm in the search engines with alot of hits, check it out sometime under my aliases.

People thought i was pac, beause the way i was acting , thats all.

Nevertheless, Its better to be cheap, then broke, remember this folks.

..i dont see how the whole 300 dollar necklace thing fits into you being cheap..

- but anyways so you bought yourself a $300 necklace, but got your wife a $15 wedding dress and $60 ring

-you dont tip

From those points alone i get less of an opinion of you being cheap and more of one that you're an ass.

A real cheapass doesn't even have a car, they walk or have a bike...at the most drive a Kia Rio. :D They would wear flip flops, eat ramen, and use a flo-bee for haircuts.

Consider tipping, seriously. There is a reason why you should tip some people. I'm sure you wouldnt miss the two bucks and you'd get only one bill back instead of three.

alright, you were funny to laugh at for a while, now you're just wasting space. can we ban him yet?

[quote name='Apossum']alright, you were funny to laugh at for a while, now you're just wasting space. can we ban him yet?[/QUOTE]

Should I make the thread in the vs. forum?

[quote name='joevan']Should I make the thread in the vs. forum?[/QUOTE]

go for it.....put one in the Betting forum too! we'll bet on how long this takes :)

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I dont tip[/QUOTE]
Wow, fuck you.

Prick.

And you claim to a a holier-than-though christian, do you have any idea what waiters and waitresses make?

(this prick also said in another topic that he doesn't even go down on his wife, add that to the $60 ring and I can't imagine why they aren't divorced)

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']Own 2 cars ( Dark Red dodge durango & Black camry) , paid under 15,000 for each
Bought my wife a GOLD lexus, paid under 13,000[/quote]
I can't imagine paying anywhere near 15,000 for a car. 5 grand is more like it. Actually, using the wonderful legs I was born with and getting some exercise sounds even better.

Shoes = 29.99, no higher
I wear simple canvas slip-ons that always run sub-$10.

I dont tip
Not cool, man. Sure, there isn't a sign telling you to tip, but you know damn well that it is expected, and the right thing to do.

Something is wrong here...

Welcome to CheapAssGamer!

I'm in hollywood, but i dont do everything i'm told.
Oh OK. Rebel rebel.

I am worth = 3 million bucks ( Even tho i have 58,000 in the bank ;) )
Uh huh. Right-o.

Gotta keep my health in good health, and eating out make matters worse. Not all restaurants are dirty, but still the thought of it, scares me.
And you think the stuff you buy in the grocery store is better?

You suck.

You're not famous, tipping is a common courtesy, and buying your wife a cheap ring doesn't make you cool.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']
Own 2 cars ( Dark Red dodge durango & Black camry) , paid under 15,000 for each
Bought my wife a GOLD lexus, paid under 13,000
[/QUOTE]

Right. My car was $5000. Black Nissan Pathfinder, the guy kept it in perfect condition, every problem, every trick to the mechanic was documented, all the papers, no matter how unnecessary. Paying over $10K for a car is stupid.

I buy all my music cds at the pawn shop for 3 or 4 bucks, i sometimes even spend a dollar on cds without the case and booklet.

Illegal music is free. :D

Shoes = 29.99, no higher

My (mormon :x ) State Street shoes are $15 at pay-less.

I never spend 50 or 40 dollars on a game.

The highest i spent on a game was 30 bucks.

The highest i will ever spend on a game will be 19.99, maybe 24.99

All of mine are used; off of CAGand pawshops; shops are $15 all the time.

Everytime i go game shopping, whatever it be gamestop or ebgames. My first thought is to head to the budget section and buy 2.99 or 4.99 games.

Yeah, you get games like Fusion Frenzy! Go you! :D

T-shirts = 9.99
football jerseys = 19.99, the ones without the sliver tag hahaha.
Pants = 19.99 , i try to look for some for 14.99

My Cheetah T-shirts are $7.99, usually on sale for $5 at Mervyn's. Pants are around $15 at the same place.

Pack of cheese = .99 cents. Infact if i had a billion dollars, you will still see me buying a pack of cheese for .99

Yeah, processed cheese food is really good for your health. Hey, maybe you'll get a coronary and die one of these days. :D

I dont tip
Haircuts = 8 dollars

You're an ass. Mine are $7 for a trim +$2, Cost Cutters.

Yeah, 'bling' makes you a cheapass, yup, totally. I've had the same watch for 6 years, a Casio G-Shock that I got for my birthday in 6th grade.

That's just disgusting. You aren't cheap; you're just a dumbass who buys crappy cheese and thinks he's hot shit. :roll:

i cant see how you not tip and you live in hollywood. seriously people like me who wait on people like you hate people like you...if you dont leave nothing than we arent gonna give you service. i mean give atleast a dollar..it show your cheap but it also shows that you atleast achkowledge the service they given you. i just hope you dont go to the same barbert twice...

i gotta agree with everyone else i mean are you just poor to buy your wife a more expensive ring or you did that just to be cheap? thats not something i would be bragging about man especially not on CAG. i really hope this a joke and your not serious about this because i would assume every CAG who is married here actually bought their wives the most valuable ring they could find or afford. for being 24 you could definitley get your wife something better.

edit took out question marks at end of "else"

So, you don't tip, buy yourself an expensive necklace while buying your wife crap, among other things. Yep, you sound like a great cheapass to me. :roll:

But, to contribute something a bit more meaningful: No, you are not the cheapest person on this forum. Take a look at the "2005 Videogame Spending Tab" thread in the Deal Discussions and Bragging Rights forum.

I can honestly say I'm not the cheapest CAG on the boards (just take a look at my spending tab, which Iplaced a link to in my sig).

I got a question for the posters in this thread: Is it more important to be the cheapest CAG or to be a CAG who does good things (like tipping and such)?

[quote name='Kain Vincent']
I got a question for the posters in this thread: Is it more important to be the cheapest CAG or to be a CAG who does good things (like tipping and such)?[/QUOTE]

if he wanted to boast how much of a cheap gamer he was than he should have done it like you and went in to the spending tab thread and posted there. i mean all the things he listed here are things that shouldn't taken as a being a CAG. he is just plainly cheap and and a ass. again i dont think all the married CAgs here would have gotten their spouses a cheap and shitty ring. being a good cheap ass gamer and being a cheap ass are two different things. he is boasting the worst things too..so my answer to your question is that its more important to be a CAG who does good things. just look at this thread and everyone who is on his ass. i think tipping well and buying a nice ring for the person who you are gonna spend the rest of your life with is doing good things.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I got a question for the posters in this thread: Is it more important to be the cheapest CAG or to be a CAG who does good things (like tipping and such)?[/QUOTE]

I think that it is important to tip, especially if you want good service the next time that you go to the place.

I went to a local oil change place this morning, and had mixed feelings after leaving a tip there this time. I have gone there for several years now, and the people who work there regularly do a really good job and definately deserve the tip. An older man was there this time, and I think that he may have been the owner from some comments that were made. Anyway, I had paid for my oil change and walked over towards the tip jar (right next to another clerk) with money in hand to deposit while I was waiting for my car to be washed. The guy made a scene as I was putting the money in the tip jar and acted like I was going to steal something. There were about 10 people there at the time (customers, workers) and the area was pretty small, so there would have been alot of witnesses if someone was stupid enough to steal from them. I hope that the owner actually lets his employees keep their tips, and wouldn't regret it if I knew that was the case. (If I knew that the owner kept it all, then I would be angry.)

I don't know if he treated me this way since I look young for my age and, as a result, he thought I was up to something. He didn't treat the other customers like this. I never saw him before (only his wife, who was nice), so I am hoping that I never have to see him again.

Wouldn't the thought of the ring count more than the price tag? Weren't we taught that during x-mas, it's the thought that counts?

[quote name='SithFran']Wouldn't the thought of the ring count more than the price tag? Weren't we taught that during x-mas, it's the thought that counts?[/QUOTE]

For $60, she probably couldn't have even seen the diamond. It was probably a CZ ring, or stolen.

Do other people tip the mechanic? I've never heard of this. How about a new topic, Who do you tip? We know about cab's, waiters, etc. But who do you tip?

[quote name='daria19']For $60, she probably couldn't have even seen the diamond. It was probably a CZ ring, or stolen.[/QUOTE]

What's CZ?

If you don't tip your barber, you deserve a shitty haircut, plain and simple. My barber (before I shaved my head) had to pay his own insurance and whatnot. What he got in tips was his vacation fund. Without tips, he could never be able to afford to leave.

I never knew I was supposed to tip my barber until recently. Luckily I've been going there since I was 3 or 4, so they know me. Maybe I should start doing that...

[quote name='SithFran']Do other people tip the mechanic? I've never heard of this. How about a new topic, Who do you tip? We know about cab's, waiters, etc. But who do you tip?[/QUOTE]

cab, waiter, hairdresser-the usual.

This was an oil change/carwash place, so I don't consider it to be the same as a regular mechanic (where I don't tip). The guys at the oil change place are probably only making minimum wage, if they are lucky.

[quote name='daria19']For $60, she probably couldn't have even seen the diamond. It was probably a CZ ring, or stolen.[/QUOTE]

Or more likely like everything else comes out of his mouth, a lie.

I never really thought of DDF as funny, but compared to this guy.....

The only way you should be buying your wife a ring for $60 when you claim to be worth $3 million, is if she comes to you and SPECIFICALLY AKS for that piece of shit ring!

Let me guess, you're also one of those assholes who rinses out tinfoil and reuses it? Or maybe you're one of those dicks that takes all of the ketchup packets from Burger King and uses them to refill his empty ketchup bottle at home instead of buying a new one?

Always being cheap isn't something that you should brag about and wear as a medal of honor. It's one thing to cheap about buying games, or DVD's or any other form of entertainment that we could all live without. We all come here to save money on the stuff that isn't really important, so we can spend that money on what really counts. But short-changing everyone, especially the ones you love, just to save a buck is nothing to be proud of.

Also, do us all a favor, and don't start a thread in 2 months informing us how you've manage to fuck over your entire familiy for the holidays by discovering the goldmine that is the "99 Cent Store". :roll:

[quote name='SithFran']Wouldn't the thought of the ring count more than the price tag? Weren't we taught that during x-mas, it's the thought that counts?[/QUOTE]

If he has $50K in the bank what do you think his thoughts were for buying his wife a $60 ring? Do you even know where you can get a wedding/engagement ring for $60 dollars? The only place I can think of is either a pawn shop, or from a crackhead.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Tip, dude.

BTW, I find it interesting how some CAGs here think that just because you visit the site, you can't possibly be "well off". I just see a few remarks here and there that just puzzles me everytime I see it. Being a CAG for some of us, isn't just being "cheap" (which has a negative connotation), but rather, being a more informed consumer.[/QUOTE]

ding ding ding, we've got a winner!

some of the stingiest people i know are lllloooooaaaaaddddeeddddd. (ron white voice for that one)

I didnt say i was the cheapest all of cheapest. Of course i aint that cheap, i just try to be cheap or maintain it. I know people is cheaper then me, but i'm just around in that line of being cheap which is good to me.

And just to let yall know, my wife thinks just like me. We both agree on the 60 dollar dress, we dont need nothing fancy or going all out type of stuff. And my wife alias is baby piru, she has a necklane that she bought for 467 bucks, with 10k dimonds.

We both think almost the same, i mean i dont go after women because of good looks. Its best to have things in common, or your relationship or marriage wont last. Might need to remember this alright.

[quote name='Mouse']I never knew I was supposed to tip my barber until recently. Luckily I've been going there since I was 3 or 4, so they know me. Maybe I should start doing that...[/QUOTE]

I accidentally didn't tip once. I went to a new place once and they had a strange payment system. You had to tip the stylist personally (with cash), and then you paid for the cut at the desk. It was on the expensive side too (20 or 22 for a haircut, normaly is about 15). I gave them my card, then they handed it back for me to sign. Normally that would have been when I would write the tip in at my old salon.

I dont see a good reason to tip, really i dont. Just pay what is due and be done with it. Why pay extra when you dont have to? And all because you got money, dont mean you have to go out and buy expensive things.

And Professor Oreo: I dont celebrate holidays and also this thread wasnt just about me, it was suppose to be about all of us. I was just showing yall how i was, and then i said feel free to post your status.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I dont see a good reason to tip, really i dont. Just pay what is due and be done with it. Why pay extra when you dont have to? And all because you got money, dont mean you have to go out and buy expensive things.

And Professor Oreo: I dont celebrate holidays and also this thread wasnt just about me, it was suppose to be about all of us. I was just showing yall how i was, and then i said feel free to post your status.[/QUOTE]

Jesus celebrated passover and other holidays......

U2K - why do you waste everyones time by posting dumb ass topics like this?
I don't even disagree with what you have to say, I just think you're just a total waste of space b/c you have NO fucking CLUE that no one on this site gives a shit about what you have to say and yet yuo continue to post anyway. :bomb:

bread's done
Back