$.01 e-cards for Gameboy at Best Buy

rdreynolds

CAG Veteran
I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere, but I picked up a few e-Card packs (Tennis, Pinball) for the GBA at Best Buy for a single, solitary penny. I actually felt ripped off when I paid 99 cents for Excitebike!

As always with them, YMMV.

RD

[quote name='rdreynolds']I actually felt ripped off when I paid 99 cents for Excitebike!

RD[/quote]
Just think how I feel, after having paid $5 for each NES game back when they were new!

[quote name='equest943']Man, I really wish they had their Animal Crossing e-cards on sale though.[/quote]

I'm disappointed on how difficult they are to find in general. I found only one pack in a sea of e-reader games when TRU green tagged all their cards.

[quote name='terribledeli'][quote name='equest943']Man, I really wish they had their Animal Crossing e-cards on sale though.[/quote]

I'm disappointed on how difficult they are to find in general. I found only one pack in a sea of e-reader games when TRU green tagged all their cards.[/quote]
Well you have to ask a salesperson to get them for you at most Best Buys. They keep them in the back b/c it is an obvious shoplifting target for kids - rather expensive and small. Next time you're in Best Buy - ask them if they have any in the back. AC Series 3 & 4 should be a penny by now!

bread's done
Back