1 great tip on how to get a PS3 before Christmas and 1 not so great tip for ebayers

embraceuk1

CAGiversary!
Last year when trying to get an Xbox 360 an employee of target mentioned on Gamefaqs when they got shipments at their store and Sunday nights were the busiest days.

So when theres was absolutely no 360's to be found anywhere in America i used to go every morning at 8am and check the shelves.

it only took me 3 attempts the third being a Monday morning and the customer service desk girl called the nearest store and told me they had 3 there and they put one on hold for me.

So be at Target every morning at 8am especially Mondays and it wont take you long to get one
The only problem is you might have to wait a few weeks after launch for the word of shipments comming back but not sure.

For ppl selling theres on Ebay Miejers are selling theres at 12:01 am on Friday the miejers credit card gives you a year of no interest so buy one put it on the card and sell it on ebay use the profits to pay off the card (if you want).

bread's done
Back