100 SEALED PS2 & XBOX GAMES FOR TRADE OR SELL

cucubbie

CAG Veteran
what do you guys think is the best way for me to move a whole lot of games that are sealed. they are not the new releases so they want get alot of money on ebay.

thanks ahead of time.

If you sell them on ebay , I would just do individual lots for them. Also, list them here and see if anyone is interested to avoid paypal/ebay fees.

Sell as lots. One good game with 4 crappy ones. It will drive up the price as high as you will be able to by doing it that way...

[quote name='DX']Take em back to the store you got em from on clearance and the go back to fatwallet.com.[/quote]

I kind of agree with this guy.

[quote name='civx'][quote name='DX']Take em back to the store you got em from on clearance and the go back to fatwallet.com.[/quote]

I kind of agree with this guy.[/quote]

Thats cause the truth hurts.

[quote name='civx'][quote name='DX']Take em back to the store you got em from on clearance and the go back to fatwallet.com.[/quote]

You guys say that like none of you do it , they are plenty of people he with a huge trade list that has nothing but clearance games. I say if you want to list them here and sell them that fine by me. But you will find that most people will want you to ship first because your new with no feedback.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='civx'][quote name='DX']Take em back to the store you got em from on clearance and the go back to fatwallet.com.[/quote]

You guys say that like none of you do it , they are plenty of people he with a huge trade list that has nothing but clearance games. I say if you want to list them here and sell them that fine by me. But you will find that most people will want you to ship first because your new with no feedback.[/quote]

Do what exactly?

[quote name='civx'][quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='civx'][quote name='DX']Take em back to the store you got em from on clearance and the go back to fatwallet.com.[/quote]

You guys say that like none of you do it , they are plenty of people he with a huge trade list that has nothing but clearance games. I say if you want to list them here and sell them that fine by me. But you will find that most people will want you to ship first because your new with no feedback.[/quote]

Do what exactly?[/quote]

Buy clearance games and re-sell them, I am not trying to start a war or anything but give them a chance, They may even have some game you are looking for.

[quote name='TomCloud9'][quote name='civx'][quote name='DX']Take em back to the store you got em from on clearance and the go back to fatwallet.com.[/quote]

Im suggesting he bought these gemes,er horded,these games from one of the recent sales.Now he has realised he cant get anything for them because more than likely they are garbage.Id bet money they are ALL multiples of the same games as well.

@DX, I understand what you are saying but cucubbie has 7 post and is already being to to go back to fatwallet. The people that are on here are the ones that keep the site going, So cut the newbies a little slack. If the games are garbage they wont sell here unless they are cheapass. lol

I used to be a re-seller but I never wiped the shelves clean, more like I bought a couple of singles to sell (so I could make enough money to buy a game I want).

Go for Ebay, you should make a decent profit, but...some titles won't sell.

I suggest you place starting price per game at the price you paid + expected ebay fees (so for 5 buck game like...maybe 5.75-5.99). You should at least break even. Lots are bad, you lose LOTS of money.

bread's done
Back