25% off shipping at iNetVideo.com for Video Games

I've ordered both games and movies from them, and never once had a problem.

I should mention that I've also won a LOT of DVDs (for FREE) on their facebook page and on their blog. My friend even won a blu-ray player from them.

I love them, I don't feel like I'm just another faceless customer like I do at Amazon.

[quote name='MaelstromB']That's the most bizarre "deal" I think I've seen in a while.. 25% off shipping? Why not just offer free shipping?[/QUOTE]

They change their deals often and are very competitive with their prices from what I've seen. I believe I've seen FREE SHIPPING being offered on some deals before.

[quote name='Squarehard']Didn't I just read about a thread that said this site was a scam like a few weeks back?

Anyone have experiences to share?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say they're a scam, however, you will typically receive Canadian versions, not everything is factory sealed, they have terrible customer service and if anything goes wrong, good luck getting them to fix it. Having said that, many people who just want cheap games and don't care about condition and not being able to trade them in to a lot of retailers because of the different UPC use them and don't have issues with them.

[quote name='MaelstromB']That's the most bizarre "deal" I think I've seen in a while.. 25% off shipping? Why not just offer free shipping?[/QUOTE]

It may be like GameDealDaily, where the deals are sometimes amazing until you calculate shipping.

inetvideo is far from being scam.. i get most of my blurays (used to be hddvds) from there.. great service, fast shipping and they do alot for their customers.. check out their blog and facebook, they give away lots of swagt.

recently ive been grabbing alot of games from their site, very well priced.

I haven't been scammed by them, their customer service, website stability, and website design are just garbage. I canceled an order once and was told to wait for a cancellation email, four days later i get a email saying they've shipped the game.

[quote name='Jhuntley']I haven't been scammed by them, their customer service, website stability, and website design are just garbage. I canceled an order once and was told to wait for a cancellation email, four days later i get a email saying they've shipped the game.[/QUOTE]

Had a similar issue with them and never ordered again. They have zero customer service. Nobody answers the phone and if you e-mail, it takes exactly 48 hours each time to get a single line response. I had to involve my credit card company after I returned damaged items at my expense and they kept claiming they would process the refund but after three weeks they still hadn't. Plenty of great retailers out there so there really is no need to deal with one that can't handle the most basic customer service duties.

bread's done
Back