30gb BROWN Zune at TRU $123.49 YMMV

Terrax

CAGiversary!
I've been looking around for a good deal on a Zune and came across a listing on the TRU website for a brown 30gb Zune for 129.99. All the other colors were listed at $199.99. I remembered this deal in the Black Friday ad and was surprised to still see it on the website.

Website said it was in store only, not available online, so I started calling stores. The one nearest me ran the item# and said that this was a Black Friday special only and they did not have any, but I could tell from the way she was talking she never checked the inventory and just read the message that popped up. So this morning, I went to see for myself. I saw a single 30gb Zune in the case and it happened to be brown so I asked them to take it out and scan it hoping it would be $129.99. It rang up $123.49 since all of their MP3 players were on sale this week for between 5%-30% off.

I spoke to one of the guys that worked in the R'Zone at TRU and he said they have been trickling in and the price is live until all of the brown ones are gone.
Not sure how many of these are still floating around (this was in Dayton, OH), but it is a killer deal if you do not mind owning a brown MP3 player.

It was $89.99 on BF. I know my store hasnt gotten any in since BF, I'll check tommorrow and see if we got any in and if its the same price.

Wow I can't believe this didn't get sold on Black Friday.

I saw today that my TRU had sold their last 360 HD DVD player :(

bread's done
Back