PS2 Toca Race Driver 2
PS2 Dragon Ball Z Dudk 2
XB Hitman Contracts
XB Batman Begins
XB Half-Life 2
XB Madden 06
XB Dead or Alive 3
XB Capcom Fighting Evol

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']sweet...thanks...gotta check it out...but arent you talking about outpost.com
not frys.com...[/quote]

frys.com and outpost.com are the same website. Looks like the site is getting hit hard right now...loads slow for me and I get an error message every time I try to add something to my cart.

I think they're adjusting prices on there because I got on and found a game on there for like 20 bucks but when I added it to the cart it was 40 so who knows.

Holy shit.. they've got some decent PC game prices from what I'm seeing. Unreal Tourny 04 for $8 isn't too bad.. Quake 4 for $19, but that's fairly easy to find. Damn I hate how they list their games on the site.. give me a "view all" option.

I can't even find some of those games. Xenosaga I didn't show up in any search or in the RPG category of games.

Anyone found Xenosaga?

Are Unlimited Saga and Rygar any good? Unlimited Saga, being a Square-Enix title, received rather low ratings from Gamerankings and Gamestats. Worth playing?

Shipping is like $10 for 7 games. Ouch...

[quote name='eau']Anyone found Xenosaga?

Are Unlimited Saga and Rygar any good? Unlimited Saga, being a Square-Enix title, received rather low ratings from Gamerankings and Gamestats. Worth playing?

Shipping is like $10 for 7 games. Ouch...[/QUOTE]

I love RPG's, I hated Unlimited SaGa. I can go into more details if you like however the reviews did this game juctice in it's score.

Thanks OP, picked up 4 360 games (both Fifa's, NBA 2k6, and Table Tennis) for 67.17 shipped (second day). Hoping to get some quick achievements and then trade these off at the FYE 2 for 1

whats the chances of seeing these prices in store? i would love to get table tennis for 14.99 without having to pay shipping.

[quote name='ghozt']whats the chances of seeing these prices in store? i would love to get table tennis for 14.99 without having to pay shipping.[/quote] Unlikely. Store doesn't honor site prices and vice versa. I just checked the weekly ad and no deals like these.

I can't believe they charge tax on the shipping cost... unbelievable... it's just a few cents, but still.

[quote name='oxidative']Their shipping sucks balls.

$9 for 3 games. c'mon.[/QUOTE]

It's becuase they only ship via UPS...

When I placed an order for Guitar Hero, shipping was $8.

When I decided to cancel that order and add three other games, shipping was still $8.

What is weird for me is that when I order from outpost the order always arrives at my work. Even though the address on the package is to my home address. This has happened at least three times. I though it might be the barcode that was telling the system where to send it but when I scanned the barcode at work it shows my address at home.

I have been meaning to ask how this happens but I forget.

I haven't played either 360 FIFA title, but it seems the FIFA06 World Cup one has gotten much better reviews across the board, which is the one I'm getting. Thanks OP!

[quote name='rjanak']Which FIFA 360 game is better?[/QUOTE]

I think he's referring to the two FIFA 06 games for 360 -- both of which are $14.99 -- and not the soon to be released FIFA 07.

From the reviews, FIFA 06 World Cup is leaps and bounds better than FIFA 06 Road to the World Cup.

I picked up FIFA 06 WC and Table Tennis for $37 shipped two-day. Thanks to the OP!

Just wanted to point out that FF I&II and WarioWare: Twisted for GBA is $19.99 - not sure if that's a good deal or not.

Mario Party for GBA is 15.xx.
Metroid Fusion is 18.88
Gunstar is 15.xx

PDZero is 19.99

The shipping really does suck. I was going to get Neo Contra but not with those shipping prices. Shipping prices should have been free or at least reasonable.

Great deals op

FIFA 06 World Cup - XBOX 360 1 $14.99
NHL 2K7 - Xbox 360 1 $24.99

$53.09

I went ahead and got overnight shipping its only $9 compared to $7.50 for 3-7 day ground. I got charged tax as well but, I look at it like $20 for Fifa and $30 for hockey ain't bad. I was going to pick up hockey soon anyways. Not a fan of hockey but me and my friends enjoy playing it online with each other.

jumped on resident evil outbreak, DMC and Capcom FIghting evo...not bad for 25.88 shipped

btw any chance these are same price in store as well B&M that is?

The prices are not good in-store (B&M Fry's). They're separate from each other and don't honor/price-match the other's prices.

I bit on Psi Ops and Rygar....

Shipping sucked though. I went ahead and got 2nd day because it was 20 cents more...

Weird shipping prices...

bread's done
Back