40 minute Kameo video

reaver18

CAG Veteran
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/kameoelementsofpower/media.html

Click on video tour 1. Video goes through about 4 levels so if you don't want to see some of the levels or characters, don't watch.

WOW! Watch and be amazed. Video also confirms coop split screen and system link and that it will be out on day one. They said XBL info on the game will come out later. After seeing the xboxyde video and this one, this game is a must have for me. I'll be preordering it this weekend.

The game looks like it's coming along really nicely. I had very low expectations for it after Starfox Adventures, Grabbed By The Ghoulies, and Conker. It looks a world better now, but I'm still going to wait for the reviews.

The details look amazing and it looks as though it really is taking advantage of the 360's power.

That being said, the gameplay still doesn't interest me after watching that video. Maybe I'm just not in to platformers anymore. Either way, it looks worlds away from when it was originally showed off years ago.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I must be the only person alive that enjoyed Starfox Adventures, GBTG and Conker. I thought all three were good.[/QUOTE]

That's probably a true statement beased on the fact that only one person on the planet liked Starfox Adventures. :D

bread's done
Back