Best price for Riddick (XBOX) new/used online?

TimLahan

CAG Veteran
I don't care if it's new or used, I just want to know where I can get this game for the lowest price. Believe it or not, I can't find it in store. Help is appreciated, thanks.

I grabbed it from EB used during the buy 2 preplayed get 1 free about a month ago for around $17. You might check there. Best Buy had a temp(?) price drop on it around the beginning of the year for 19.99 or 14.99.

I highly recommend it, fyi.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was beaten to it. Drats.

[quote name='TimLahan']Yeah I just saw that. Do I have to be a gamefly member to actually buy the game though? I don't want to subscribe and it kind of seems like I am.[/QUOTE]

I don't subscribe to gamefly either. I have just ordered a couple of games from them. However, I believe people who do subscribe can get the game a dollar or two cheaper.

Hmm... this is weird... but I've spent all day thinking about whether I should get Riddick or not... Must be something in the air that causing people to think about this game. Actually I think it might some of the people that have been comparing Doom3 to it and some voicing that Riddick looks better. Looking over the gameplay videos, I'm tempted. It's interesting that someone else is looking for it too.

I just bought it off Gamefly for 15.89 shipped. It's about 20 bucks used in most stores like EB, and new it's around 25-30. Shit, 15 bucks for a used game that looks as good as this one is still a steal to me.

Remember, Riddick is one of those games that has been discounted 50% at Kmart when they run that sale every 3 or 4 weeks on select games. If you can find it, it will be $15 brand new. I don't know when (or if, to be honest) they will run that sale again, but you may want to wait a couple of weeks.

The reason I bought it from Gamefly is mainly because the complete packaging will be intact. The condition of the disc itself is questionable, but I imagine it'll be in near perfect condition, they seem to be pretty stringent about that.

Look at a situation I had the other week when I bought a used copy of Fable from EB, the game was scratch-free but the case was a non-standard cheap dvd case, and the instruction manual didn't fit it right.

I know the cases aren't the point of buying games, but I guess I'm a little concerned about the packaging of the games I buy. I'm sure some of you are the same way.

bread's done
Back