burnout3

pumba

CAGiversary!
this is the coolest game (racing genre) ever. i bought it 2 hours ago and played multiplayer and had so much fun. i love the new feature where you can explode your car to cause more damage and the fact that you can move while your crashing in slowmo. i think it is a must buy but if you dont have the money it is defintly worth a rent.

Live SUCKS. Thanks for routing everything through your own crappy servers instead of MS's like everyone else, dickswingers, I have no rank online because every damn time I finish a race I get booted. I know plenty of other people who get booted all the time too. And even when you are successfully signed in, the interface blows.

Aside from that, it's a freaking awesome game though.

I love the game but I shaq-fuing hate EA and this is a prime example as to why!!!!
Oh and I am gonna try and get a game going now someone try and join:
add RamoZ to your friends list.

Is the PS2 better for it online? I hate the PS2's load time and graphics compared to the Xbox, but I'll buy the PS2 version if online is a lot better.

[quote name='breakin2']Is the PS2 better for it online? I hate the PS2's load time and graphics compared to the Xbox, but I'll buy the PS2 version if online is a lot better.[/quote]

they would both use EA's servers, so I dont see why the online would be better on PS2. im gonna wait to see if the online improves before i buy a copy.

The soundtrack (sucks) and controller (Xbox triggers for racing) issues keep this an Xbox buy even if online sucks. EA has apparently said they are aware of the problems and are working on it. Not much, to be sure, but least they aren't in denial about it all.

I wish they could use same servers for xbox and ps2 so Xbox users can play PS2 user like they did with PC and PS2 on FF11...sweet ehh

dude the servers suck enough now, think how bad it would be if Ps2 users got in the mix. I would never even try and get on!!!

I think the game is decent. I picked up 2 copies and the Meijer Buy 1 get 1 50% off. I sold one for about $43, and now I'm debating whether I want to keep mine or not.

I think the game is decent....nothing too great though. Gets kind of repetitve, but I'm going to give it some time. I do enjoy it, played LIVE once and it was ok....even though I sucked at it.

LOVE the game. HATE the buggy live play. When the Live play works, its some of the best Live play out there. Gamertag: Alucard

I'll be on later this evening...and thats about as specific as i can get. I get off early toda,but the somehow means "cleaning day" to my girlfriend.

...but i need my smashey....

Burnout 3 is awesome!

EA's online sucks, tho. Does anyone else keep getting "cannot open connection with other users" or some bullshit that kicks out of of half of the games? fuck you EA.

My gamertag is Son of a Beep if any of you want to play and see me online. I don't play a whole lot.. work and school. Post your gamertag maybe we can get some games together.

I will (hopefully) get my copy tommorow. Although I don't have XBL yet, although it sounds like I won't be missing out on too much. First game to pay $50 for in a very long time.. since Kingdom Hearts came out 2 years ago. Wow, it's been a while...

Just picked it up tonight. Damn I had to pry myself away from it! Haven't tried Live yet though. Once I play alittle more, I'm gonna sign on and try so watch for me...

they have done some work on the servers and they run better, I said better not great. Your rank updates much smoother now but some delay still exists when someone drops and people do drop kinda frequently but it seems they are trying to work out the problems.

i was wondering about that. I was playing last night around 10 eastern and would play about 3-4 races before being disconnected from xboxlive..as if someone pulled the cord from the xbox...and it wasnt just me.

Ive said it before and i'll say it again "I've never enjoyed a game so much with so many flaws"

Im on now (10 est) and ill probably be on for a while. Ive added most tags ive seen in this thread, but for some reason "RamoZ" isnt being found.

EDIT: Gamertag=SpottedNigel

The soundtrack sucks? I haven't seen a better EA games soundtrack yet. Fall Out Boy! Amazing stuff.

Better than that shit they toss in on Madden.

they have about 5 tracks i like, mainly Chronic Future and Franz Ferdinand, of which i bought the cd for....and am currently using for my soundtrack

You can choose a soundtrack, but once you go into the main part of the game, or online, you cant choose until you go back to the first screen. And no, you cant mix and match trax from one cd, unless you burn your own special mix, and then copy it to the box...quite annoying

[quote name='Wshakspear']STOP PLAYING FABLE RAMOZ!!!! :p

:)

i need to sleep soon, i guess[/quote]But Fable's just soooooooooo awesome. :)

bread's done
Back