Circuit City $1.99 PS2 games

Wow, great find OP. I'm buying the max - 3 - because I know two other people who are considering buying La Pucelle for $30!

OOS already on la pucelle .. couldnt even manage to snag one copy. Says its in stock on the site but at checkout it says no longer available.

[quote name='purevim']If anyone is looking for La Pucelle Tactics -> Kohl's had 'em for $10.[/QUOTE]

Uhh... since when has Kohl's (clothing store) carried games? Where are they in the store?

[quote name='Optical']Uhh... since when has Kohl's (clothing store) carried games? Where are they in the store?[/QUOTE]

I've seen em at the registers. In one store, they were litterally on the register, just sitting in a pile, and in another, they were in a rack at the end of the register

[quote name='Optical']Uhh... since when has Kohl's (clothing store) carried games? Where are they in the store?[/QUOTE]

Everytime I see your avatar I always think I'm the one that posted it...

I need to find a different one :/

I don't know since when, but Kohl's has been carrying games for some time now. Really shocked me when I found out that they did as well. Most of the games are just GH/PH/PC games or those games that come out for 9.99 like Corvette and Ford Racing did.

For the last 6 months or more, for the ones out in my area.

Normally a few cardboard dividers, right in front of the registers.

Most interesting thing I've seen there has been It's Mr. Pants and Choro Q. Rest is middle of the road fare.

[quote name='Gigamaster89']Can someone tell me how the store pickup thing work? Like if I find my store, how do I know if ti have any or not?[/QUOTE]

CC doesn't have store pickup for games, movies, and CDs namely since its impossible with the way the computer system is setup to allow it to work correctly.

Was anyone ever able to actually purchase a copy of LPT? AFAIK it's been showing "in stock" since the original $1.99 sale... but like all the others, when checking out it goes OOS.

I've been to multiple Kohl's stores and seem them located in front of registers (not all but usually just one or two)... as aforementioned above these games are usually Greatest Hits/Best Sellers, or those cheap games that aren't worth buying. I've seen PS2, Xbox, GC, and GBA games.

[quote name='onetrackmind']man this sucks i misse dout on this one...[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone got it...I get the feeling it's been OOS for a while, though I could be wrong.

I work part-time at Kohl's, and it's pretty unfair to call it a clothing store. They've got everything from toys, furniture, games, houseware, jewlery, and gadgets.

I've only glanced at the games, but they've got some pretty decent ones. Best ones I've seen are some of the Jak series, Gran Turismo 3, and I-ninja, but I only took a glance. They are all PS2 though, and 1 or 2 Xbox.

[quote name='shrike4242']For the last 6 months or more, for the ones out in my area.

Normally a few cardboard dividers, right in front of the registers.

Most interesting thing I've seen there has been It's Mr. Pants and Choro Q. Rest is middle of the road fare.[/QUOTE]
Kohls is the ONLY place where I've seen It's Mr. Pants, and even then I've only seen it once. That was when I bought it.

Kohls has an odd mix of games - lots of Greatest Hits and value titles, but they seem to have the rarer games much more frequently than any other stores in the area do.

[quote name='demomanTNA']CC doesn't have store pickup for games, movies, and CDs namely since its impossible with the way the computer system is setup to allow it to work correctly.[/QUOTE]

it will allow me to pick up a GBA thing that allows me to put 3 games into the SP without removing the games. BUT online its like 6.99 and they want 19.99 for it in store.

[quote name='The Truth']Wow, great find OP. I'm buying the max - 3 - because I know two other people who are considering buying La Pucelle for $30![/QUOTE]

anyone besides me hate this guy?

[quote name='sesshoumarusama']anyone besides me hate this guy?[/QUOTE]
Heh, he didn't get any though. The game was OOS before OP posted.

The only place that I could think of that pricematches on-line prices is overstock.com but they don't even have la pucelle. But for future reference overstock.com will pricematch on-line prices.

[quote name='Otherguy676']Ive gotten Best Buy to pm websites (besides their own). I also PM'ed websites several times at CC.[/QUOTE]

Cool...I'll give it a shot.

bread's done
Back