DEAD : CC.com has wii available right now

I'm not trying to start any shit, but it's unbelievable you still can't walk into a store and buy a Wii while at the same time Sony is trying to liquidate PS3s.

[quote name='cleaver']I'm not trying to start any shit, but it's unbelievable you still can't walk into a store and buy a Wii while at the same time Sony is trying to liquidate PS3s.[/quote]

this is a tired argument.

I just tried to add it and it said that all of your items are unavailable. :bomb: Dead?

Edit: It now seems that the Cheap Bundle (The 2 $20 Items) is dead.

[quote name='cleaver']I'm not trying to start any shit, but it's unbelievable you still can't walk into a store and buy a Wii while at the same time Sony is trying to liquidate PS3s.[/QUOTE]

You're right, the success of the Wii has completely surprised me. Managed to get mine at launch because CAG listed the TRU second (almost unknown) preorder Sunday.

I'm still hoping for a 360 price cut but none seems to be coming.

Every time I go to Sam's Club I always see Wii consoles there. Granted they are bundled with Zelda: TP so it comes out to $299.98 but it's still a good deal and it beats other crappy forced bundles. I'm planning on getting one in two weeks and that is where I'm planning to go. Just thought I'd give a heads up for those that are still looking for a Wii.

I was able to add a Wii, 2000 points, and paper mario to my cart using the create a Wii bundle link.

I'd buy it, but I already have a gamecube and I already waggle my ****.

Fate seemed to be on my side today. I took a half day of work to show a moving company what stuff they need to move in about 3 weeks as I am moving down to GA. I thought this would take a lot longer than it did (it ended up only taking about 15 minutes) so I had the rest of the day off to run some errands. One of them was to take 3 big garbage bags of clothes I no longer wear to a local Goodwill one town over. This town basically has one of two main roads and I guessed as to which one it was on.

After realizing that it was on the other main road in that town, I was already past that town and into the next one. I thought since I'm already here, I might as well go to that Gamestop up the road and check them out. I bought 2 used GC games (Fire Emblem and Sanity's Requiem). When I brought them to the clerk, he asked me if I was playing these on a GC or Wii. I told him on a GC that I just got figuring he was making small talk and to see what systems I'm into.

He said that we just got our shipment of 3 Wiis in and asked if I wanted one. I initially said no (because I literally just got a Gamecube and don't have a real need for the Wii at this point). But after thinking about it for 30 seconds to a minute, I realized how hard these things are to come by and eventually, I would want one so I told him that I would take one and bought it.

Oh, and then I brought the clothes to Goodwill. Good karma for me!

[quote name='DreamSymphony']My walmart just got in about 20 Wiis today... non bundle units too..[/QUOTE]
Yeah, check Wal-Mart. Mine had 18 today.

It's going to be hilarious when these are just as hard to find come this holiday season. Glad I've got a couple sitting in the basement waiting for the holiday rush. With Galaxy and Smash, Wii is going to be impossible to find.

[quote name='contej85']It's going to be hilarious when these are just as hard to find come this holiday season. Glad I've got a couple sitting in the basement waiting for the holiday rush. With Galaxy and Smash, Wii is going to be impossible to find.[/QUOTE]

I say they will be in even shorter supply on ebay. Many people got burned last year so many wont sell. Then again maybe that is why The Wii is in short supply. Nintnedo is holding them off for the hoilday season

[quote name='mitch079']Fate seemed to be on my side today. I took a half day of work to show a moving company what stuff they need to move in about 3 weeks as I am moving down to GA. I thought this would take a lot longer than it did (it ended up only taking about 15 minutes) so I had the rest of the day off to run some errands. One of them was to take 3 big garbage bags of clothes I no longer wear to a local Goodwill one town over. This town basically has one of two main roads and I guessed as to which one it was on.

After realizing that it was on the other main road in that town, I was already past that town and into the next one. I thought since I'm already here, I might as well go to that Gamestop up the road and check them out. I bought 2 used GC games (Fire Emblem and Sanity's Requiem). When I brought them to the clerk, he asked me if I was playing these on a GC or Wii. I told him on a GC that I just got figuring he was making small talk and to see what systems I'm into.

He said that we just got our shipment of 3 Wiis in and asked if I wanted one. I initially said no (because I literally just got a Gamecube and don't have a real need for the Wii at this point). But after thinking about it for 30 seconds to a minute, I realized how hard these things are to come by and eventually, I would want one so I told him that I would take one and bought it.

Oh, and then I brought the clothes to Goodwill. Good karma for me![/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause:

bread's done
Back