DJ Hero Renegade Edition $99.99 + $50 Game Credit (360) Amazon DotD

crazy deal; I'd be on this if I didn't already own. I haven't checked, but I'm sure the controller would be usable on the 2nd DJ Hero game.

Almost bought this but can't think of waht to buy with the 50 credit.

Anyone know if the credit can be used on game guides? I'd like to use it on the L.E. guides for Fallout and Fable

[quote name='rbarba4']Almost bought this but can't think of waht to buy with the 50 credit.

Anyone know if the credit can be used on game guides? I'd like to use it on the L.E. guides for Fallout and Fable[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure the credit can be used on anything on Amazon. And by the way, I have both hardcover guides for Fallout and Fable and they are sweet. If you are a fan of hardcover guides, they are a must get.

fuck, fuck, fuck!

My girlfriend is going to kill me! Thanks a lot... now you guys are going to help me to find an excuse (or a gift) for my girlfriend.

In for one...

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']It's basically $50 for the Renegade Edition... pretty good deal.[/QUOTE]
^This.

My friend has been wanting one for ages so I'll have him give me $50 (already got my own) and I'll keep the $50 credit and I'll be back to square one again.

It's like balancing out the universe.

[quote name='pureheat101']I ended up picking it up. does anyone know if you can transfer songs from the 1st disc to the 2nd game?[/QUOTE]

You cannot.

and ggghhhhaaaaAAAAADDDDDD dammit why do this and the B2G1 deals have to happen when I have so few pesos?

So it comes with a few extra songs, a case and (probably) crappy table? Got mine for $29 at Target and can't say that those extras would be worth an extra $70 to me. I mean I know you get the $50 back in credit but even if you deduct that it's still $20 more for a worthless case and table (more crap I'd have nowhere to put).

is the $50 gaming credit limit 1 per household/account?

i might get this for the table/case and try to sell my 2 regular edition turntable and game disc for $20 each locally.

part of me tells me not to waste $50 on this, but the ocd i have tells me i must get the case.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']I dunno if it will get any cheaper than this so I think I'm going to get it.[/QUOTE]

Just do it.

The renegade edition was down in the mid 60's-70's a few months ago. They need to do better than this.

You WILL be able to export DLC content from DJ Hero 1 to DJ Hero 2 in a few weeks. They're working on a patch now supposedly. This does not mean you can import the original DJ Hero songs, just the DLC.

I'm in for one, thanks OP. Since Amazon is my go-to store for pretty much everything, it's a $50 game with the awesome table and DJ controller. That $50 credit will be used quickly as many games are coming out withing the next few weeks.

Amazon really wants my credit! $100 + $50 credit is very tempting but I really don't know if i want it. I'm not big on music games. Can anyone give their two cents on this game?

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Amazon really wants my credit! $100 + $50 credit is very tempting but I really don't know if i want it. I'm not big on music games. Can anyone give their two cents on this game?[/QUOTE]

DJ Hero is fantastic. I absolutely love it. I bought the Renegade Edition a few months back and it is a breath of fresh air IMO. Plus the turntable in this edition is much better and having the table with it is great too.

whew... i lasted the whole day without purchasing. i was close.. was on the order confirmation screen but got sidetrack before i could submit my order and the next thing i knew it was 12:06am Tuesday! woo hoo!

bread's done
Back