Family game selections

steck

CAG Veteran
Does anyone have any good family game recommendations? I usually play single player storyline type games and really only have littlebigplanet for family multiplayer. My wife wants to be able to play more than just lbp. Are there any other similar games on disc or psn where all 3 of us can play at once? Anything with a demo would be great to see if they like it before I buy it.

[quote name='steck']Does anyone have any good family game recommendations? I usually play single player storyline type games and really only have littlebigplanet for family multiplayer. My wife wants to be able to play more than just lbp. Are there any other similar games on disc or psn where all 3 of us can play at once? Anything with a demo would be great to see if they like it before I buy it.[/QUOTE]

My wife REALLY likes critter crunch. There's always singing games, and some people seem to like the Hasbro family game night, but I haven't tried that.

Critter Crunch (2 player co-op or versus.)

Rag Doll Kung Fu (2-4 players versus)

Calling All Cars (2-4 players offline versus)

Turtles in Time Reshelled (2-4 players co-op)

The only ones I can think of atm.

I know you are looking for adventure/co-op style games, but I just bought Hasbro Family Game Night on the PSN. It is great. My wife and I play it a lot. It's nice having it saved to the HD too- we play a lot more frequently since it can be done on the fly.

Other than that, we play a lot of Buzz!

bread's done
Back