FT: 1 Year of XBL Gold Last one for a WHILE!) Want: $20 Nintendo eShop Wii U Points!!

cpowens

Banned
also have the following codes that I can throw in:

Halo 4 Forest Armor (360)
I also have these codes for trade!

Halo 4 Arctic BR Skin (360)

Tomb Raider Shanty Town Map (360)

Gears of War Judgement- Jungle Tai codes x 3

Gears of War Judgemen- Web Weapon Skin

Dead Space 3 Limited Edition items and online pass (PS3)

Need For Speed Most wanted Limited Edition DLC and online pass (Xbox 360) x 2

1 Year XBL Gold

14 day XBL Gold x 3

Last edited by a moderator:
I closed my last topic. It was old and on the 5th page and Its outdated because Ive lost some of the old trades I had available and added new ones. Not raelly a big deal considering I closed the topic. Thanks anyways though Ill take your criticism into thought next time I decide to make a new topic. Im not making any promises though.

[quote name='cpowens']I closed my last topic. It was old and on the 5th page and Its outdated because Ive lost some of the old trades I had available and added new ones. Not raelly a big deal considering I closed the topic. Thanks anyways though Ill take your criticism into thought next time I decide to make a new topic. Im not making any promises though.[/QUOTE]

No multiple tradelists. One topic per user. If you haven't posted in your tradelist in a long time, you can make a new one. However, creating new TL's every 1 or 2 weeks is not acceptable. There's no need for "single purpose TL's - if there are new things FT/FS/WTB, please add them to the existing TL. Repeated violation of this rule will result in loss of Trading Forum privileges.

from Trading/Feedback Rules/Guidelines - ALL CAGs MUST READ - UPDATED 4/4/2013

There is a reason a moderator (Trakan, the one to whom you you quoted and refered to his post as 'criticism') posted in your thead.

I put the parts in red that are relevant.

If you cannot follow the rules on CAG, why don't you take your stuff to Amazon / eBay?

edit: It was not just once or twice either

since February 24, 2013 you have created 23 threads in the cag trading forums

approximately 1 thread every 2 days

[quote name='Kovorkian']from Trading/Feedback Rules/Guidelines - ALL CAGs MUST READ - UPDATED 4/4/2013

There is a reason a moderator (Trakan, the one to whom you you quoted and refered to his post as 'criticism') posted in your thead.

I put the parts in red that are relevant.

If you cannot follow the rules on CAG, why don't you take your stuff to Amazon / eBay?

edit: It was not just once or twice either

since February 24, 2013 you have created 23 threads in the cag trading forums

approximately 1 thread every 2 days[/QUOTE]

yes and they involved trading different things or looking for different things. so chill out and stop crying

[quote name='cpowens']yes and they involved trading different things or looking for different things. so chill out and stop crying[/QUOTE]
You realize your excuse means nothing, right?
Doesn't matter the content, it's one list per PERSON not one tradelist per ITEM.
You may not care about people who are pointing out the rules, but if you continue to ignore them all likelyhood you will find yourself with a ban of somesort.
Also it mean's NOTHING what page your list was on, plenty of cag's are on page 50+

bread's done
Back