Monster Hunter Freedom $17.99
Killzone: Liberation $19.99
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops $19.99
Sid Meier's Pirates! $19.99
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas $20.99
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics $23.99
Final Fantasy $23.99

GameFly.com

I like used games from Gamefly... good experience with them before. Are these the only games with free shipping, or are there more?

That should be the complete list.
If you are a rental customer, you get free shipping on everything.

I wanted to buy Lost Planet, but I merely clicked on Project Sylpheed to read about it.

I added Lost Planet to cart and when I checked out, it placed an order for the Project Sylpheed: Arc of Deception -_-

[quote name='looploop']any thoughts on Spiderman 3? I'm tempted to jump on it but I fear it'll just be Spiderman 2 with better graphics.[/QUOTE]

It's worse.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']It's worse.[/QUOTE]

I have to concur, though obnoxiously over-repetitive, the missions were decent at best. And there was more to do game play-wise and story wise for Spider-Man 2.

Spider-Man 3 removes that and puts in "push the right button at the exact time we want or else you lose HP and have to re do it" events (like Shenmue QTE gone awry) with less quests and more emphasis on boss fights that aren't even that fun.

But it is fun to swing around the city in next-gen :)

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Don't, it's an abysmal game.[/quote]

I disagree...I enjoyed Call of Juarez. Is it a AAA FPS? No, but I did have a good time playing it.

thinking about picking up lost planet with my 5 coupon. Anyone know if I cancel my subscribtion if I will still get my 5 coupon coming up or will canceling my subscribtion take away my up coming coupon. Since brightspot went away I have no more reason to stay with gamefly.

[quote name='Negronometry']I might have to jump on Call of Juarez for that price. Props OP.[/quote]

You kidding me?!?! It was 10 at CC on BB! Ill sell it to you for 16 shipped.

Thanks Cheapy, I'm going to pick up Cooking Mama for my girlfriend (that's a perfect price for it!) And I think $19.99 is pretty good for Trauma Center.

1. Is Two Worlds worth $20?
2. Oblivion GOTY installs the expansions on the drive, how much space does it use?

[quote name='CheapyD']GameFly.com

:360:
Call of Juarez $17.99
Darkness $22.99
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 $22.99

[/quote]

Not to thread crap (too much), but GF is on my crap list after the discount coupon snafu. I made the point in that thread that I don't think GF is worth buying stuff from without coupons, so I basically buy a game every 3 months from them. With the coupon, I could have had 6 months of membership time towards buying games from them. I said their used prices sucked because true CAGs could wait it out and get new cheaper.

All three of these could be had on BF cheaper than this.

[quote name='turls']Not to thread crap (too much), but GF is on my crap list after the discount coupon snafu. I made the point in that thread that I don't think GF is worth buying stuff from without coupons, so I basically buy a game every 3 months from them. With the coupon, I could have had 6 months of membership time towards buying games from them. I said their used prices sucked because true CAGs could wait it out and get new cheaper.

All three of these could be had on BF cheaper than this.[/quote]
Gamefly has good prices, even without a coupon.

Not sure if you know this, but Black Friday is already over (and those "deals" required getting up early, driving to the store, and fighting mobs of people.) I would rather spend a bit more money than having to deal with all that, but that's just me.

[quote name='turls']Not to thread crap (too much), but GF is on my crap list after the discount coupon snafu. I made the point in that thread that I don't think GF is worth buying stuff from without coupons, so I basically buy a game every 3 months from them. With the coupon, I could have had 6 months of membership time towards buying games from them. I said their used prices sucked because true CAGs could wait it out and get new cheaper.

All three of these could be had on BF cheaper than this.[/quote]

too bad BF is only once a year huh?

90% of these prices on used games are a thousand times better then GS/EB
and theres no dumb stickers on the cover, and u dont needa drive anywhere or search around.

[quote name='yukine']Gamefly has good prices, even without a coupon.

Not sure if you know this, but Black Friday is already over (and those "deals" required getting up early, driving to the store, and fighting mobs of people.) I would rather spend a bit more money than having to deal with all that, but that's just me.[/quote]

Like I said, this advice only applies to true CAGs, and requires patience. 2 of those were available on BF online, so I don't think you qualify.

too bad BF is only once a year huh?

90% of these prices on used games are a thousand times better then GS/EB
and theres no dumb stickers on the cover, and u dont needa drive anywhere or search around.

Obviously you didn't read my posts in the other thread. Saying it is better than GS/EB doesn't mean much to me because used games are mostly a racket for a true CAG with patience. I said this was an example, it happens all the time where these aren't great deals without coupons, not just on BF.

[quote name='turls']Like I said, this advice only applies to true CAGs, and requires patience. 2 of those were available on BF online, so I don't think you qualify.[/quote]
Silly me... I forgot I'm not a "true CAG." :roll:

[quote name='CyberTrick']Picked up Lost Planet and Crackdown for $17 each, can't beat that.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I also re-signed up for their mailing list. I usually get these in my email (and post them here, if I'm first), but apparently it's been so long since I actually ordered something that they took me off the list.

Thanks Cheapy! (btw, you owe me a new wallet; this one just completely shrivelled up and died)

[quote name='yukine']Gamefly has good prices, even without a coupon.

Not sure if you know this, but Black Friday is already over (and those "deals" required getting up early, driving to the store, and fighting mobs of people.) I would rather spend a bit more money than having to deal with all that, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

It's not just you. I guess I'm not a "true GAG" either, whatever the fuck that is. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks to avoid that nightmare. Time is money. Fighting crowds, parking, standing in checkout lines for a half hour? Not worth it. Maybe if you have nothing better to do, but to me paying $5 extra bucks is well worth saving an hour of my time.

2 minutes and a few extra bucks vs. an hour on black friday dealing with all the pains of retail magnified to the nth degree?

Not a tough decision for me.

Somebody help me out here - I just tried to buy Lost Planet, and it said I'd created a partial profile. So I go in to 'finish' making my profile (although I've ordered from them previously) and it's forcing me to either sign-up for the rental service, or take a 10-day free trial (after which my membership will automatically be charged). Is there a way around this? I just wanted to order a game - not a trial membership.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='carolinafan23']How do you put more than one game in your cart to buy? When I hit the buy it just shows one game in my order. Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Thats how they do it, only one game per order.

I'm thinking of using my 10 GF dollars from t-day on Motorstorm. I can't recall, but does the game allow custom soundtracks?

You have to sign up for the 10 day free trial to get free shipping? I was looking at Crackdown, price is decent. Don't want the free trial yet, though...

Case and manual are usually mint since they don't get shipped out with rentals. I used to get like-new games, but lately the ones I've been getting have had chipped edges and are scratched to shit.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']what condition are these normally in? Case manual scratch free disc?[/quote]
The case and manual are pristine. They store those and never send them out for rentals. I've never gotten a scratched disc, either, and I've ordered over ten games from them. Much nicer than the used games at EB/GS.

I usually opt to rent a game before I keep it to make sure the disc is in the condition I'd prefer. The other game I have out keeps me occupied.

[quote name='Corvin']It's not just you. I guess I'm not a "true GAG" either, whatever the fuck that is. I'd rather pay a few extra bucks to avoid that nightmare. Time is money. Fighting crowds, parking, standing in checkout lines for a half hour? Not worth it. Maybe if you have nothing better to do, but to me paying $5 extra bucks is well worth saving an hour of my time.

2 minutes and a few extra bucks vs. an hour on black friday dealing with all the pains of retail magnified to the nth degree?

Not a tough decision for me.[/quote]

2 OF THE ONES I LISTED WERE AVAILABLE ONLINE. How many times do I have to say it? If you guys still don't realize that, maybe that is why you miss the deals and think this one is so worthwhile?

[quote name='Phil']1. Is Two Worlds worth $20?
2. Oblivion GOTY installs the expansions on the drive, how much space does it use?[/quote]

Never buy Two Worlds.. ever, it is possibly one of the worst and most glitchy games of all time. I'm honestly not sure how it even passed Microsoft's Cert. process.. (to give you a hint, it failed cert. more then five times, unless I'm wrong - until it was finally accepted.. somehow).

If you are thinking it's going to be like Oblivion, you are dead wrong, and this is jsut a fiar warning to you (there is a demo on the XBLM if you want to try it though, but I have no idea if that runs the same as the game does or not, bu tform my experience, I would highly recommend staying away).

As for Oblivion, it takes up about 1GB, more-so about 980MB I believe, it's actually alot less then I thought it would have been, but it's around a GB.

Regarding this deal, there really isn't anything worthwhile that I don't already own, but thanks for posting it Cheapy.

[quote name='GindoGuy']I never bought used games from Gamefly before, do I have to subscribe to buy used games from them?[/quote]

Seems like you have to be a subscriber to get free shipping. I recently got my 360 and have a blockbuster pass for now. Maybe it is time to sign up for gamefly!

[quote name='kevzik']You kidding me?!?! It was 10 at CC on BB! Ill sell it to you for 16 shipped.[/quote]Yea I know right, I missed it on BF. My CC only had Red Steel and Sonic Rush when I got there.

****PLEASE ADD THIS TO OP******

Go through google checkout and you get free shipping even if you arent a member of gamefly!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']

Go through google checkout and you get free shipping even if you arent a member of gamefly![/QUOTE]
h

[quote name='BasketCase1080']
Go through google checkout and you get free shipping even if you arent a member of gamefly![/quote]
Nope, that didn't work for me.

grabbed

MLB the show 2006 psp
NCaa march madness 2007 PS 2
Brooktown high PSP
Odin sphere PS2

AFter using my 10% off and 35 Gamefly dollars ended up paying 7 out of pocket

I didnt get my Brightspot credit this month and there is no way im paying 22 per month for gamefly so cancelled right after ordering

bread's done
Back