Gears of War 2: $52 at Costco.com + free shipping

Just wait until next week. Gamestop's coupon will (most likely) be 20% off used 360 games. Snag one with your Edge card for $38.49.

[quote name='hobbie8046']Just wait until next week. Gamestop's coupon will (most likely) be 20% off used 360 games. Snag one with your Edge card for $38.49.[/quote]

Or don't wait until next week, and use the cellfire 20% off coupon instead. If you don't mind getting it used, that is. For new, the Family Video deal is pretty good.

The thing about Costco is they don't always get in new games fast. They are usually $8 cheaper then most stores but you could be waiting around a long time for them to get it in or they just don't get in the game you want at all.

[quote name='Ryu X']The thing about Costco is they don't always get in new games fast. They are usually $8 cheaper then most stores but you could be waiting around a long time for them to get it in or they just don't get in the game you want at all.[/quote]BULL!! When Circuit City totally faceplanted with Gears last Friday, selling out at 7:30 pm (don't even mention the M$ points card), I went to the nearby Costco and picked it up. Finished it this afternoon. GREAT game, but rather short. (Think I beat it on Normal in less than 10 hours.) I'd wait for a GS coupon and get it for sub-$40, if I did it again.

[quote name='hobbie8046']Just wait until next week. Gamestop's coupon will (most likely) be 20% off used 360 games. Snag one with your Edge card for $38.49.[/quote]

And get no Flashback maps.

bread's done
Back