GH II band names...

deathweasel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Not sure if this has been done before, but post your band names in Guitar Hero II. There should be a few good for a laugh. I'll go first...

Destructobot

[quote name='M1C13']"MC Hammer" and from airheads "The Lone Rangers"[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!!
"why are you guys called 'the lone rangers'?"
"what do you mean?"
"well... there's three of you."

my ghII band: Joe Awesome
my last real band: The Divisionaries

thought you guys should know

[quote name='the ender']The Oneders, pronounced "Oh-Needers". ("That Thing You Do" reference.)[/QUOTE]

Agh, that's one of my favorite movies!

When he first got the game, I named my friend's band Beefwhistle while he took a potty break, and we got about 3/4 of the way through hard difficulty before he realized what I had named it! It's funny because he hates the name (in a humorous way), but doesn't want to start a new one because of the progress we've made.

PS2 Version: Not Like The Other

NLTO was the name of my high school dream band. Me and a bunch of friends were gonna learn random ass instruments and put together something really fucking weird. We were gonna be a pop ska rock accordian band. I even wrote most of a country song, called "My Jangles Are Burning" about a dude who wakes up next to some fat guy after a night of drinking, naked, and follows him as he flees down the street, still naked.

360 Version: Taste My Mayhem

Comes from mispronouncing a Magic card. Taste My Mayhem is the best metal band name *ever*.

Mine is Juglator

The Band we play at work is Puke Party

Im thinking my next band name will be Flesh Pylon

Anyone choose Emanon?

bread's done
Back