Good Place to find West Wing?

whytemyke

CAG Veteran
I know, I know. I didn't load up on West Wing seasons when they were on sale at Target a couple months ago. Anyone know of a good place to go now to get some seasons cheap? I really only need 1, 5 and six, though six is NOT a priority of any sort.

thanks for the help! :)

Wherehouse.com has a 25% off code. If they have them in stock, it would probably be under $30 per season.

I picked mine up at BB a while ago, but wherehouse.com is pretty good.

Another option would be www.dvdpricesearch.com They should help you out.

Thanks,
matthew

The first 3 seasons are pretty amazing IMO, sadly when Rob Lowe and Sorkin left, it got a little bogged down.

yeah... I'm going for season five and then I'm wondering if I'll even bother with six or seven. Walmart, eh? I'll have to look today. :) Thanks!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']my local walmart has them for 19.82 a piece.[/QUOTE]
Wal-Mart is usually hit or miss on the pricing, though. It might be at that price, but there's no guarantee as Wal-Mart doesn't seem to have any consistency when it comes to item prices between stores.

It's a bit of a long shot, but have you checked GameStop? Most of the ones in my area are absolutely flooded with DVDs, and almost all of the season sets I've seen (save Star Trek) are $30 or less.

bread's done
Back