GTA:SA, Smackdown vs. Raw $9.99!!! At Blockbuster YMMV.

favre4435

CAGiversary!
Ok, I went into Blockbuster the other day, they are having a clearance on videogames. Some of the good ones I saw were GTA:SA and Smackdown vs. Raw for $9.99 each. They dont come with a box or instructions, so I'm not sure how much you could get for a trade in. GTA:SA for $9.99 is one hell of a deal though.

I got feeling that this is very YMMV, cause all the Blockbusters around here have games for either $29.99 or $24.99 when they move the ex-rentals to the for sale section.

It's like the guy that posted that he got a disc only Mario Kart: DD for $9.99.

some blockbusters get shipments of games in with no manual or case and charge 9.99 for them no matter what the game is. its totally random what games your BB will get or if they will get any at all.

i picked up thug 2 for $10 around boxing day.

Since it's likely nobody else will get in on this, I'm gonna move it to deal discussions.

Great deal though OP.

The blockbusters i know are all a rip off, they sell their used by everyone games for the same exact price sometimes even more of what i can grab it at another store for .

Yeah like punq said, my block buster just got a shipment of these in, they have a special sticker on the back wit the title "no case" or something like that. Theyre different from the normal rentals

bread's done
Back