Help name the game?!

drprimo

CAG Veteran
As extra credit for one of my classes, we need to figure out the titles of three games from a description, which follows:

....can be seen bringing summoners to the the temple (1), finding red and blue pages (2), and going to work AS A MAD SCIENTIST in the late hours of the evening (3).

#1 is a ps2 game, which we think is FFX (any differing opinions, please chime in).

#2 & 3 are PC games, with 2 as MYST. We cannot figure out 3 though, any help is appreciated, thanks!

[quote name='drprimo']As extra credit for one of my classes, we need to figure out the titles of three games from a description, which follows:

....can be seen bringing summoners to the the temple (1), finding red and blue pages (2), and going to work in the late hours of the evening (3).

#1 is a ps2 game, which we think is FFX (any differing opinions, please chime in).

#2 & 3 are PC games, with 2 as MYST. We cannot figure out 3 though, any help is appreciated, thanks![/QUOTE]
Could you get anymore details then that?
edit. I google them, and #1 came up with FFX. Nothin for #3.

[quote name='mr ryles']What kind of class is this?

#1 sounds like shadow of the colossus[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it could be like a dozen PS2 games. :lol:

I agree that these discriptions are vague and shitty.
[quote name='mr ryles']It's been awhile since I have played FFX but I don't see the comparison.[/QUOTE]
In FFX, you had to take Yuna (a summoner) to different temples to get her summons.

but it says summoners as in more than 1. And Temple as in 1.

I'm not sure if shadow of the colossus applies as the guys you bring to the temple after you beat a colossi aren't exactly summoners I don't think. I'm only half way through it so I don't know for sure.

[quote name='mr ryles']but it says summoners as in more than 1. And Temple as in 1.

I'm not sure if shadow of the colossus applies as the guys you bring to the temple after you beat a colossi aren't exactly summoners I don't think. I'm only half way through it so I don't know for sure.[/QUOTE]
Well, Yuna wasn't the only summoner. In FFX, all summoners had to do what she was doing.

Please stop making me defend my post. I'm 100% correct.

Now go finish SotC.

[quote name='mr ryles']I would still like to know what class this is for.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, and if all the games are supposed to have something in common.

[quote name='mr ryles']I would still like to know what class this is for.[/QUOTE]
It sounds more like he's trying to win a trivia game. I'm having a hard time buying that this is from any class.

I'm still trying to come up with the correct answer to 3. It's at the far recesses of my brain... but as I retain nothing but water, I'm having a hard time placing it. In the meantime, give them Vampire - the Masquerade as an answer. It's hard to argue that isn't correct. Vampires. Night time. PC game.

Under a Killing Moon... Remind me, did that take place at night? I think you start your investigation at night, but Im foggy. Even so, I doubt this is it. if the answers to 1 & 2 are FFX and Myst respectively, then this third one will most likely be a pretty big title also. I've been wanting to say NFS Underground but that's not just PC. And it says late hours of the evening. I keep translating that into "middle of the night."

It is for my math class (and yes I know this has nothing to do with math, but our teacher seems to be one of those who likes to have fun with the students). Sorry but no better descriptions are available, it is taken from his mini-biography on the back of our book (which are custom-made for our school).

Thanks for all the help so far, he stressed that for #3, working LATE AT NIGHT was important to figuring out the correct game.

Sorry all, I maisquoted #3 (of course the most important one) it should read:

and going to work AS A MAD SCIENTIST in the late hours of the evening.

those are pretty vague.

Here, try and guess this game...

A young boy wakes up with amnesia and embarks on his quest to discover his true identity and save the world.

;)

Contrary to popular belief and long-held suspicion, video games ARE math. So bravo to your teacher! :applause:

And I have no idea what game #3 is based off that clue... Dr. Muto?

bread's done
Back