Hi, I found a Mario DDR dance mix. Is it worth buying?

sonic911

CAGiversary!
A friend of mine wants to sell it to me for $60. He doesn't have the mat, but he does have the actual game with the disc, manual, and case. Everything is in mint condition. Does the game still have value without the mat? If I bought it for $60, could I one day turn around and sell it for more profit? Thanks in advance.

thats how much they go for if its just the game+case. if the mat and the oversized box is included, you could sell it upto $120 depending on your auction and date/time it ends. tell him to give it to you for $30

[quote name='Twilight Wolf']i sold my stand alone game sealed for about $125 two weeks prior to christmas. sounds like a hell a deal to me.[/quote]

Christmas is gone, however, and the game alone isn't worth as much right now.

Still, it is an uncommon find, that game. I bet you would make a profit on it down the road, but you would have to be willing to hold on to it for a bit. The eBay profit on the item is meager at this point.

I have two Mario DDR bundles. I bought them a long time ago, complete with mat and all, $15 used, then a sealed one for $20. I thought about flipping them, but I guess I just haven't gotten around to it. I want to play it one day.

The game's not worth $60 disc only.

[quote name='sonic911']A friend of mine wants to sell it to me for $60. He doesn't have the mat, but he does have the actual game with the disc, manual, and case. Everything is in mint condition. Does the game still have value without the mat? If I bought it for $60, could I one day turn around and sell it for more profit? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

he asked $60 and you still call him your "friend"! cash in face him for $25... or punch him in the face for insulting a cheap ass gamer with such a shitty deal.

It's for collector's only, the game itself isn't very good. Way too easy, music isn't that good, etc.

I do have an extra Xbox mat for sale, however, if anyone's interested.

bread's done
Back