How rare is a brand new red Mario Kart DS?

sonic911

CAGiversary!
I have one I've never opened and I was wondering how much it would go for? Also, a friend wanted to trade his 4gb Ipod Nano for my red ds. Worth it? The Ipod is used but he says it's in pristine condition.

[quote name='nonggame']go around 300 bones brand new ^__^;[/QUOTE]

HOLY SH*T FOR REAL?! Anyone wanna buy it here? If not, Ebay...here I COME.

[quote name='nonggame']go around 300 bones brand new ^__^;[/quote]

$300 is high, around 200 may be more realistic. An auction of $199.99 just ended and no one bought it. There were quite a few offers though.

I didn't think they were all that rare. I have one I got for christmas couple years ago but I mean they had tons of them at the time, came with Mario Kart so it was a sweet deal at the time. But they had dozens of them at my local mart when they were selling them.

Well they weren't rare than, I had one, had two stuck pixels though. Wanted to get another, they didn't have anymore.:cry:

Mine had a stuck pixel but nintendo has a website that you can request repair for the DS for dead pixels. Took about a week for them to put in a new screen.

[quote name='Kuros']Odd that these would go for so much. I got a red one with Phoenix Wright 1 for 70 a week ago.[/QUOTE]

yeah but was it brand new?

bread's done
Back