Just called to say hi.............

[quote name='naes']Zewone.[/QUOTE]

Ah. Figures.

BTW, hi new person. :)

EDIT: Looks like this chap just joined to advertise....

[quote name='Chase']I thought this thread was going to feature a parody of the Stevie Wonder song of a similar name. :whistle2:([/quote]

During one of the breaks between songs, an adamant Asian fan yells at Stevie Wonder, "Stevie, jazz chord!" Obliging, Stevie plays an impromptu jazz riff for him. Again, the same man yells to Stevie, "Jazz chord!" Again, Stevie plays another jazz chord for the man. Yet again, the man yells "No Stevie, Jazz chord!" Frustrated, Stevie yells, "Man, what the heck are you talking about?" The asian man yells back, "You know! I jazz chord to say I ruv you!"

[quote name='Anexanhume']During one of the breaks between songs, an adamant Asian fan yells at Stevie Wonder, "Stevie, jazz chord!" Obliging, Stevie plays an impromptu jazz riff for him. Again, the same man yells to Stevie, "Jazz chord!" Again, Stevie plays another jazz chord for the man. Yet again, the man yells "No Stevie, Jazz chord!" Frustrated, Stevie yells, "Man, what the heck are you talking about?" The asian man yells back, "You know! I jazz chord to say I ruv you!"[/quote]

That's kinda racist...and kinda not funny.

bread's done
Back