Mortal Kombat Deception Kollectors Edition - $19.99 @ Virgin Megastore

level99

CAGiversary!
This is at the Virgin Megastore in Sacramento, CA, so I don't know if the same at other VM's. The weird thing is that the regular edition still retails for $49.99!

Other notables:

PS2
Resident Evil Outbreak $9.99
Batman Rise of Sin Tzu $9.99

Xbox
Sega Soccer Slam $19.99

I will be going to the one in San Francisco possibly later today, and post the details. Thanks, great find. Been waiting for it to drop under $29.99.

hmm cool beans, were there a lot left? If so I'll have to check it out next time I hit Best Buy in the area. Also do you remember what covers they had?

[quote name='Mishimaryu']sweet Arden area correct? I checked a few months a while back they had Shenmue 2 and others for 10 bucks also...[/QUOTE]

I think that's the only Virgin in the area, it's right next door to Arden Fair Mall.

dang...

*looks at MK Deception Kollectors Edition still sitting sealed in box of unplayed games*

and I bought this when it first came out too....

should have waited

[quote name='vietgurl']dang...

*looks at MK Deception Kollectors Edition still sitting sealed in box of unplayed games*

and I bought this when it first came out too....

should have waited[/QUOTE]

have you learned nothing from this forum? you should always wait.

[quote name='TheShiz']have you learned nothing from this forum? you should always wait.[/QUOTE]

wasn't a member here yet. was still a dumb person who bought expensive games. and the manager I work for at EB kept teling me that I must buy it or it will be sold out never to be seen again after a few days (I think he was just tricking me into buying it...he tends to do that alot; trying to trick me into buying things and preordering things so that I can help the store's numbers)...

boo, lol.

[quote name='Mr Peanut']Aww.. too bad the Virgin Megastore here in Vegas closed down a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't known that the Virgin store at Ceasar's Forums closed. Whe/why was this? Oh well, still I'll be waiting for more of a major retailer to have it at this price.

I notice quite a few games on Clearance at the Virgin Megastore in Denver.

Not too many good deal (a ton of old sports games 9.99) but they did have X-Men Legends for X box at $19.99

When I went, there was only 1 copy left. I didn't buy 'cause I don't really like MK. It was in the "shiny looking" double sized Sub -Zero box. Maybe it's still there.

On last thing I remember, is they had Advance Wars (GBA) for $9.99.

Sorry to bump this old post.. I found a new/sealed copy of it for $19.99 at Sound Shop.. the regular version was $44.99 =/

Sound Shop... oh krap... there are none of those around me either... it would be really kool to find this edition for only 20 bucks...

bread's done
Back