NCAA Football 11 FREE with Sports Illustrated Subscription - $59.95

Not the best of deals... They are trying to give SI away for free because the magazine just isn't that good anymore. You can also see the entire magazine online for free.

EA SPORTS NCAA FOOTBALL 11 game will be available for shipping beginning July 28th 2010.*

Can't you get magazine sub's online now for a lot cheaper? But I guess if you're looking for both, and were going to pay MSRP for NCAA, it's not too bad of a deal.

[quote name='fakeemailwps']how much was the madden 10 deal last year? because I remember getting that and I don't think it was $59.99[/QUOTE]

$50 and you got the john madden DVD.

SI, costs around $40 if you actually buy it.

Amazon has a deal through July where you get a year of SI for $29 right now. That's as low as you will ever see it. So that means with this deal you pay ~$30 for NCAA--not bad.

And the mag does not suck, photography still great and Joe Posnanski and Grant Wahl write for it.

Edit: looked at the website. You also get a Best College Bowl Game Moments DVD.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Amazon has a deal through July where you get a year of SI for $29 right now. That's as low as you will ever see it. So that means with this deal you pay ~$30 for NCAA--not bad.

And the mag does not suck, photography still great and Joe Posnanski and Grant Wahl write for it.

Edit: looked at the website. You also get a Best College Bowl Game Moments DVD.[/QUOTE]

I like the mag as well. But your math is off a bit as this offer is for 28 issues, not a full year.

[quote name='Tate Donovan']Amazon has a deal through July where you get a year of SI for $29 right now. That's as low as you will ever see it..[/QUOTE]

I recently just started an SI subscription that was a year for $10 with an NFL t-shirt.

Not a bad deal but not as good as last years deal. Plus you will have to wait a bit after release date to receive your copy if its anything like last years

i'll pass

I'll pass. I don't think it's a bad deal but I heard it took a pretty good while to get the game going this route. NCAA and Madden are two titles that I like to get opening day. But this isn't bad if you are cool with waiting a few weeks to get the game.

[quote name='jpatern']I'll pass. I don't think it's a bad deal but I heard it took a pretty good while to get the game going this route. NCAA and Madden are two titles that I like to get opening day. But this isn't bad if you are cool with waiting a few weeks to get the game.[/QUOTE]

I received my Madden 10 on September 1st last year, 3 weeks after release I think.

[quote name='Thrillseeker']I recently just started an SI subscription that was a year for $10 with an NFL t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

Nice deal, where did you find that offer? I need to re-up myself.

bread's done
Back