Newegg Has PS3 80GB In Stock

I saw some of these at a Circuit City near me the other day. Thought about picking one up, even if they were at regular price ($500? Didn't price check), but in the end I think waiting for the Dual Shock 3 will be the right decision. MGS4 isn't all that big of an incenctive for me, I've never really gotten into the series.

Newegg shipping of $13.69 saves a decent amount on the tax that would be $41.25, though...

[quote name='Sneaktip']When does the MGS4 Bundle come out?[/QUOTE]

MGS4 is released on June 12th, so either then or shortly after.

[quote name='Mo[B']nroeski;4108605]I saw some of these at a Circuit City near me the other day. Thought about picking one up, even if they were at regular price ($500? Didn't price check), but in the end I think waiting for the Dual Shock 3 will be the right decision. MGS4 isn't all that big of an incenctive for me, I've never really gotten into the series.

Newegg shipping of $13.69 saves a decent amount on the tax that would be $41.25, though...[/b] [/quote]

Exactly what he said. If they knock a hundred bones off this SKU I'm SO down.

[quote name='CaptPete']MGS4 is released on June 12th, so either then or shortly after.[/QUOTE]

Crud. That's right AFTER all my vacation...where I could really use a Playstation 3. I hate buying one now though since I figure the 80GB unit in the new bundle will probably have an updated cooler CPU (?)

I don't care much one way or the other about the bundled games though. Motorstorm doesn't seem like anything I'd be interested in (probably way too hard for me), and I *HATE* MGS3 and Portable Ops, though I liked the earlier Metal Gear games. I figure either way I'll try playing them for a couple of hours and probably sell them back.

Nice find though! Maybe I should go for it...

bread's done
Back