Official CAG february pickup list

February pickups...

Bomberman Land (PSP) - $9.99 (Target, 2/1)
Virtua Fighter 5 Online (360) - $9.98 (Target, 2/2)
Urban Strike (GB) - $0.60 (cart only) (GS, 2/2)
Hatris (GB) - $1.50 (cart only) (GS, 2/2)
Mysterium (GB) - $0.45 (cart only) (GS, 2/2)

Last edited by a moderator:
So far? Valkyria Chronicles from Gamestop for $22.70 after Edge, 10% coupon, and $25 GS Gift Card from doing erewards surveys.

Rebuilding Via Goozex, I've built my points up for this by shipping the crappy games out. Here are the cornerstone games, wanted a few for each system, will update as i get more:

pic.php

yeah, i'm too lazy to get up so i used my webcam and a random upload source.

Ninja Gaiden Black
Beyond Good & Evil
Psychonauts
Soul Calibur III
Persona 3
Legend Of Zelda Wind Waker
Super Smash Brothers Melee

Pretty good day for stuff.
Swap magic 3.3 for 20 shipped off someone on digitpress.
P2020249.jpg

DKC 2 in a trade also on digitpress.
P2020250.jpg

Sear's Clearance stuff. PM me if you're interested in .hack or DW gundam, I'm keeping eternal sonata, which was $16.96.
P2020248.jpg

And one of the weirdest finds. These were at a closing KB toys for 40 cents each. Yes, a KB toys still has genesis games. They're sports, but I can use the cases. PM me if you want any.
P2020251.jpg

[quote name='darkslime']Pretty good day for stuff.
Swap magic 3.3 for 20 shipped off someone on digitpress.
P2020249.jpg

DKC 2 in a trade also on digitpress.
P2020250.jpg

Sear's Clearance stuff. PM me if you're interested in .hack or DW gundam, I'm keeping eternal sonata, which was $16.96.
P2020248.jpg

And one of the weirdest finds. These were at a closing KB toys for 40 cents each. Yes, a KB toys still has genesis games. They're sports, but I can use the cases. PM me if you want any.
P2020251.jpg
[/quote]

Damn dude! Nice haul! I might be interested in .hack and Dynasty Warriors Gundam. CML and let me know. Looks like I need to go to KB Toys and see if they still have Genesis games lol.

[quote name='darkslime']

P2020248.jpg

[/quote]

Awesome find on the 97 cents for .hack

:360: New system, a Jasper board!
:360: Virtua Fighter 5
:360: Crackdown
:360: Orange Box
:360: Lost Planet CE
:360: Smackdown Vs Raw 2008
:360: Mass Effect

:ps3: Orange Box (damn my 1080i only TV, can't fucking play this)
:ps3: Unreal Tournament III
:ps3: FEAR (damn my 1080i only TV)

More as the month progresses -- getting married on Valentine's Day, so I'm sure the missus and myself will get some games for our wedding (we're both gamers. Hardcore).

I think I'll end up trading the PS3 Orange Box though.. Maybe for something I can actually play, like Bioshock, Dead Space, Jericho, Lego Batman, Ninja Gaiden, Prince Of Persia.. You get the idea. There's about 10 titles that I'll be able to play. Meh.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about the Sega Superstars Tennis and the six arcade games that came with the 360 Arcade unit. Not bad for February.

Picked up

PSP - ATV Offroad Fury Blazin' Trails - GameStop - 5.00
PSP - PaRappa The Rapper - Toys R Us - 5.00
PSP - Every Extend Extra - Toys R Us - 5.00

Mercs 2 and Farcry 2 360 both off eBay, I'll post pics when they arrive, both were used and Farcry was disc only, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Thought I was done for the week, but then I went to K-Mart..

:ps3: Timeshift (even though I can't play it (fucking 720p problem) I'll backlog it. :D)

Got the following yesterday

80 gig ps3 boxed with no controller
Saints row 2 for ps3
Madden 08 ps3
F1 racing ps3

for ....................$200 Now I have all the current systems.

Purchases047Medium.jpg

My new Eee PC, next to my 22" monitor and my Nintendo DS for a size comparison. Sorry for the low light, I guess the flash didn't go off.

Purchases048Medium.jpg

The season 4 soundtrack to one of the greatest shows currently on TV, and the new DVD box set of one of the funniest shows that was on TV.

I love the mini posters that came with the set, the last set also had them. I need to get them framed so I can put them on my wall.

:360: Simpsons Game
:360: Jericho
:360: Kane & Lynch

And today's big find..

:360: Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition (complete, with all three discs)

Halo Wars(pre-order) plus free 1 month Xbox Live Gold.
Braveknight Jp Xbox and Phantasy Star Online III from Dv8mad
Lucky Star Vol.5 Limted Edition
Death Note DVD
Genshiken Official Book
Saiunkoku Vol.3 + Box
MJ Ones

S6300027-2.jpg

This is my Jan/Feb pickups.

DSCF0716.jpg

This is part 1 of a nice little pickup off Craigslist

Xenosage 1-3
Darkcloud
Kingdom Hearts
Start-up Disc for a Network Adapter

DSCF0720.jpg

Part 2 going across
MGS disc 2
MGS disc 1
MGS - VR Missions
.Hack- Infection Pt. 1
Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver
Xenosaga Ep.1 LE movie dvd
PS2 Network Adapter in the middle

DSCF0719.jpg

Part 3 going across. I paid $70 for the lot
Radiata Stories
Legacy of Kain - Defiance
Legaia 2
Dark Cloud 2
Fatal Frame 3- The Tormented
.hack//Liminality DVD

I keep thinking I'm done for the week or whatever, and something else comes up. I picked up $5 worth of CDs at a pawn shop that I flipped for $65 at FYE, thusly picking up the following:

:360: Blue Dragon
:360: Hellboy
:360: Overlord

And the one that pissed me off the most:

:360: Jericho CE

I just bought that damn game a few days ago, and now the CE turns up. Ah, what can you do.. Going to trade the original version and a few PS3 games in if I can't find any takers on trades.

I bought batallion wars 2 for $4.97 at sears, and amplitude for $3 off CL.
If anyone is interested in BW2, let me know. I'm keeping amplitude though.

-Mickey's racing Adventure (GBC)
-NBA Live 2001 With FIFA 2001 Disc inside 1.99 (Already have the FIFA 2001 Case with NBA Live 2001 Game in it) (PS1)

Ran into a fire sale a few minutes ago, and picked up the following.. *sigh*

:hd:
Balls Of Fury
Fearless
Eastern Promises
Smokin' Aces
Children Of Men
Land Of The Dead
Hollywoodland

Less than $20 for the mess. Thought I was done with HDDVD forever, but for less than pi for each one..

I finally picked up something for the month:

Warhawk:ps3:-10 from Sears

EDIT:

I picked up the following today(HUGE purchase LOL):

2x Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom guide from FYE for .01 each
1x Assassin's Creed LE guide for .01 each
1x Everquest Online Adventures(PS2) from FYE for .01(marked .01 too)

EDIT #2:

I picked up a HUGE purchase today too(Friday the 13th):

1 x God Of War guide from GS-.01
1x Disgaea Compilation guide from GS-.01

Rogue Galaxy- PS2
Demon Stone- PS2
Star Trek Legacy- X360
Big Lebowski 10th anniversay edition dvd

possibly more to come later on

[quote name='johnmirra']Rogue Galaxy- PS2
Demon Stone- PS2
Star Trek Legacy- X360
Big Lebowski 10th anniversay edition dvd

possibly more to come later on[/quote]

[quote name='johnmirra']Lord of the Rings The Third Age- PS2
The Day After dvd
Dune dvd

Wheeeew thats alot for one day[/quote]

Are you hitting up what little is left by now of the Circuit City closing sales around here to get these? I haven't stepped foot into a CC since they started to shut down all their stores, but I may once the %'s reach 70% or more.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Are you hitting up what little is left by now of the Circuit City closing sales around here to get these? I haven't stepped foot into a CC since they started to shut down all their stores, but I may once the %'s reach 70% or more.[/QUOTE]

naa i havent found anything of interest in CC lately, im actually buying up some stuff , game wise, i have been wanting for a while since its pretty cheap. i guess im basically building up my game/dvd collection.

oh yeah i will def be hitting CC again once things hit a major clearance point such as 50 or 60% off

[quote name='johnmirra']naa i havent found anything of interest in CC lately, im actually buying up some stuff , game wise, i have been wanting for a while since its pretty cheap. i guess im basically building up my game/dvd collection.

oh yeah i will def be hitting CC again once things hit a major clearance point such as 50 or 60% off[/quote]

Actually, if all of the CC store liquidations are being done on the same schedule, then the %'s may have reached 50% off now.

I was up in Waverly, NY today at an auto auction and went up the road to a town called Big Flats and the signs they had people holding by the roadside said 'up to 50% off'.

So now may be the time to hit up CC.

They do seem to raise the %'s about once a week or every two weeks, though it depends on how long it is before their lease expires or whatever I would assume.

well ill take a look maybe tomarrow or sunday, im spending so much on this stuff lately shitty economy be damned

From CC
DMC4 CE for ps3 $23
NMH Wii $11

From a pawn shop
Uncharted mint $16

From Fred Meyer SNK Arcade Classics $5

From Goozex Cooking Mama for DS

From Hastings Watchmen Graphic Novel $20

From Target $10 copy of mercs 2 for ps3

Total $85

My Sears Haul for February

Turok
Eternal Sonata (2X)
Final Fantasy 6 GBA (3X)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam (2X)
Zelda TP (2X)
DQM (3X)
F1 (2X)
Cars GBA
Battalion Wars II (2X)
F.E.A.R.
Armored Core 4

I kept a copy of Eternal Sonata,FF6 and F.E.A.R and Battalion Wars II. The rest was traded or given to fellow CAG members,family or GF.

bread's done
Back