Online Friends Please

TwanUM

CAGiversary!
If this post seems desperate, then that is about right... if the shoe fits.

In real life I am a social marvel. Handsome and articulate, I date an attractive girl, have a nice job, and more friends than I can spare the time to keep up with. Unfortunately I run in circles far too cool to support my online gaming experiences.

So when I turn on my 360 I rarely have anyone to play Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Modern Warfare 2 (I suck), Sacred 2, Gears 2 horde (ya, I still play it) etc with. I never have posted on a forum board before, but I love CAG, so I thought I'd post a thread in a last ditch attempt to find some people to play games with. I'm not asking you to tell me where you live. I just want some people to hang with and play co-op games with, and we all know that random groups is not an option on XBox live.

If you miss EGM, love the Wire, can quote Seinfeld and Arrested Development, think Final Fantasy VI is the best game in the series, want to talk Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady, ever had a strange crush on Cheryl Hines the we'll have random stuff to talk about while we try and find cool new guns in Borderlands.

Look, I live the Cagcast, and I thought this would be a cool community to try and mine for a few 360 friends that aren't creepy or rapey.

PM me for my screen name... please.

bread's done
Back