Please Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renegade_Zero: Sorry didn't see anything.
Scorch: Already have, should probably post/update my collection too I guess.

Interested in the 12-month card. I have Animal Crossing, new and sealed (with the memory card, I think it's not PC, though I'll check when I get home), and was wondering how much more you'd want to balance out the money you'd be looking for the XBL card.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Hey Shayde, I'd be interested in the Tales of Destiny 1 disc only copy from your game crazy, if its still there[/QUOTE]

Do you have a tradelist at all/whats your $ offer? It still should be there, no one has touched my GC since the first weekend.

[quote name='Shayde']Do you have a tradelist at all/whats your $ offer? It still should be there, no one has touched my GC since the first weekend.[/QUOTE]

ehh, no list outside of a few penny guides. i guess my initial $ offer, would have to $15-$20.

[quote name='Dirt']Did ya make it to the post office today ?

also bump - even though it really isnt needed yet
[/QUOTE]

Shipped it yesterday along with Andrew's Soul Calibur (thanks for the referral :))

[quote name='craven_fiend']ehh, no list outside of a few penny guides. i guess my initial $ offer, would have to $15-$20.[/QUOTE]

How does $17 shipped sound? That should cover the costs.

Things shipping out today:
wubb's Fable + Wireless controller
RandyTsai's DJV (GC)
themoor666's Doom 3
**MrWazeleski's Ico
**craven_fiend's Tales of Destiny (Disc only)

**Pending payment.

[quote name='Shayde']Shipped it yesterday along with Andrew's Soul Calibur (thanks for the referral :))

How does $17 shipped sound? That should cover the costs.

Things shipping out today:
RandyTsai's DJV (GC)
themoor666's Doom 3
**MrWazeleski's Ico
**craven_fiend's Tales of Destiny (Disc only)

**Pending payment.[/QUOTE]

$17 shipped, sounds good to me. Also, do you accept paypal? Actually, just pm me when you get a chance and we'll work on the payment options.

[quote name='Shayde']Things shipping out today:
RandyTsai's DJV (GC)
themoor666's Doom 3
[/QUOTE]

Have been shipped.
12-month card added back

[quote name='Shayde']Have been shipped.
12-month card added back[/QUOTE]

I'm a douche bag. Definitely forgot to bring the UL / Doom 3 trade up with you on Monday - I appologize and I'm glad it sold ;)

[quote name='joevan07']I'm a douche bag. Definitely forgot to bring the UL / Doom 3 trade up with you on Monday - I appologize and I'm glad it sold ;)[/QUOTE]

Eh, no worries. The UL would just sit there and tease me and I'd probably end up buying a PSP instead of getting a "free" one.

[quote name='Shayde']Eh, no worries. The UL would just sit there and tease me and I'd probably end up buying a PSP instead of getting a "free" one.[/QUOTE]

In another ironic twist, I'm interested in some of your SNES games - might have to see if I can dig up a copy of AC

[quote name='joevan07']In another ironic twist, I'm interested in some of your SNES games - might have to see if I can dig up a copy of AC[/QUOTE]

Your memory stick is looking pretty tempting...just not sure whether I'm going to go with a 256 or 512.

[quote name='Shayde']Your memory stick is looking pretty tempting...just not sure whether I'm going to go with a 256 or 512.[/QUOTE]

Haha - I actualy don't use my 512 like I should - I have about 300ish full of music and a bunch of pictures on it but since I don't do movies yet, its not worth it for me - should have saved my money.

[quote name='Shayde']I'd probably use mine for a few CDs and maybe an episode or two of Family Guy.

Almost have 4 referrals![/QUOTE]

You'll want to wait for the 512 then ;)

So close..I can't believe that people aren't jumping on the chance to make some $$$ and help you out.

[quote name='joevan07']You'll want to wait for the 512 then ;)

So close..I can't believe that people aren't jumping on the chance to make some $$$ and help you out.[/QUOTE]

Mainly some people, like myself, don't think that referral schemes are much different than pyramid schemes. So, I don't participate. I know others do.

[quote name='Shayde']It was too hard to resist the PSP...

Dragon Warrior and Street Fighter II sold to onetrackmind![/QUOTE]

I can vouch for that - I figure the worst thing that happens is I'm out some time -you're the one taking the risk.

Pm sent begging on my knees for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back