PS2 LCD Screen

louieknucks

CAG Veteran
I just found out that I'm deploying in Jan. and I am bringing my PS2 with me. What is the best/largest LCD screen available for the non-slim PS2. The largest I've found is 5.6" and the slim version has an 8" screen. Any help would be much appreciated.

I bought one from compusa once. It was on sale for 39.99 from 99.99 because they were coming out with new ones, something about tft.

anyways, I used it once and then it never worked again.... and it was so long after I bought it that I had opportunity to use it that I couldn't return. Don't remember the brand but it was in a cardboard yellow and blu box...

Might want to look into getting a portable dvd player with video inputs as an alternative. There are plenty of screen sizes and price points that would make it better than just a plain PS LCD attachment that doesn't do anything else and costs about the same.

[quote name='Hibiwa']Might want to look into getting a portable dvd player with video inputs as an alternative. There are plenty of screen sizes and price points that would make it better than just a plain PS LCD attachment that doesn't do anything else and costs about the same.[/QUOTE]
i second that.
if you want a screeen cml. i have one.

bread's done
Back