PSP: $30 Games

bcarr_1196

CAG Veteran
Best Buy is offering PSP's Lumines and Untold Legends: Rotherhood of the Blade for $29.99 each from now until July 10th.

They also have a free video game coupon book supposedly offering $100 worth of discounts.

Happy gaming!

~Brian

Lumines and Untold Legends for $29.99 Each. If you use $5 off PS2/PSP coupon it knock down $24.99 Each.

PS. Were are CAG we take game seriously CHEAP.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Lumines and Untold Legends for $29.99 Each. If you use $5 off PS2/PSP coupon it knock down $24.99 Each.

PS. Were are CAG we take game seriously CHEAP.[/QUOTE]
Tee hee.

You funny!

[quote name='doubledown']Is Untold LEgends worth the $25 it would cost? I've still barely touched my PSP besides for osme Homebrew NES action[/QUOTE]

No. Its crap. Its like playing an MMO, except offline, more repetitive and with an isometric view.

CRAP.

It's more like a Diablo than a MMO, I think. Not as deep as the Diablo games, though. I enjoyed it as a sort of mindless timewaster. I would say that it is worth $25, especially if you could find others to play it with.

MMO game you can wander around in and enjoy, as long as someone else is playing along with you.

Diablo - Single player game meant for you to wander arounf and enjoy...on your own.

$10 game at most...hell, wait and see if someone make a weird port of diablo emu or otherwise

[quote name='Masterkyo']Lumines and Untold Legends for $29.99 Each. If you use $5 off PS2/PSP coupon it knock down $24.99 Each.[/quote] Where can I find this coupon?

PS. Were are CAG we take game seriously CHEAP.
Sounds good to me! :cool::D

~Brian

I say wait on the Untold Legends, even though I played only 20 mins. of it I got bored rather quickly. Of course I was playing single player so I don't know if multiplayer is any better.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Diablo - Single player game meant for you to wander arounf and enjoy...on your own.[/QUOTE]

Diablo - passable single player experience, much better as a multiplayer game

Untold Legends - passable single player experience, much better as a multiplayer game

As I said before, it is not as deep as Diablo or Champions of Norrath. And the presentation isn't as good. And it really should be online. But I enjoyed it anyway because it was on a handheld. The repetitive hack and slash seems a little less repetitive, IMHO, when you can take it with you and play it for a few minutes at a time.

[quote name='doubledown']Is Untold LEgends worth the $25 it would cost? I've still barely touched my PSP besides for osme Homebrew NES action[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the game, I think 25$ is a good price.

i couldnt find anybody online, prob cause i didnt get too far, also, it plays like an mmo as in some of the characters act like they need more than one player to kill them, I HATE THAT!!!!, i traded it in, best move ever

i would definatly pick up lumines at that price, if you like puzzle games that is. its a very very good game, second only to hot shots golf imo ;) nice find. i might have to pickup UL to add to my psp collection.

didn't realize Lumines was on sale until i saw this thread yesterday. maybe it's just me, but usually Best Buy and Circuit City have shit on sale so i totally would've overlooked this. anyways, printed out the $5 coupon drove straight to Best Buy, and got Lumines for $27 and change (after tax).

[quote name='ZR0 Limit']Printed out the $5 coupon drove straight to Best Buy, and got Lumines for $27 and change (after tax).[/QUOTE] I looked in store and online, but found no $5 couon. (I ended up paying $31.34 after tax.) I did get the free GamePro coupon guide; it has $5 off Death Jr, among others.

Where did you find the $5 Lumines coupon?

~Brian

[quote name='bcarr_1196']I looked in store and online, but found no $5 couon. (I ended up paying $31.34 after tax.) I did get the free GamePro coupon guide; it has $5 off Death Jr, among others.

Where did you find the $5 Lumines coupon?

~Brian[/QUOTE]

here on CAG... just look around on the video games deal page... it's always near the top

untold legends: imagine plaing eq 1 or eq 2 without any real good rewards for gaining a lvl and imagine increadable repedative dungons with things like oh i need a rope to get down there... go fidn a rope. I rented it played about 3 hours and got that thing the heck out of my house. I love mmo i have a lvl 47 pally in eq2 and i played eq1 and still this game did absolutly nothing for me. worth 10 at most cuz it looks pretty.

[quote name='MadFlava']Man, is it worth getting Lumines for $25 (after GGC)? I was holding out until I can get it for $20 or less.[/QUOTE] Yes. I played it for the first time the other day, and was pleased to find it's actually a really nice, high-quality title. And I'm not even a big fan of puzzle games ...

~Brian

[quote name='MadFlava']Man, is it worth getting Lumines for $25 (after GGC)? I was holding out until I can get it for $20 or less.[/QUOTE]
this game is absolutely awesome. music is spectacular, the game is fairly easy to get into and play, and it looks damn good, too. if i didn't know it was on sale, i would've waited a little longer and gotten Ridge Racers instead. i'm glad i didn't because it's really addictive and fun.

and Lumines is easily worth full price. but you can't go wrong with it being on sale for $30 and getting the additional $5 off.

bread's done
Back