Psychonauts- Meat Circus

Green Giant

CAG Veteran
When you're helping little Morry, I can only get so high inside the tent. I can't get past the part with the second knife thrower. When I get on the big dart board and I try to swing & jump onto the meat platform (to the right), I always fall short and hit the net. How do I get to little Morry?????

This is an awesome game, but the meat circus is a bitch :wall:

[quote name='Green Giant']When you're helping little Morry, I can only get so high inside the tent. I can't get past the part with the second knife thrower. When I get on the big dart board and I try to swing & jump onto the meat platform (to the right), I always fall short and hit the net. How do I get to little Morry?????

This is an awesome game, but the meat circus is a bitch :wall:[/quote]

My frustration level was at an all-time high with this level. I don't know how many times I had to replay this level, and the one where you're on the roller coaster and have to jump the tracks.

You just have to time it right, and let the knife thrower toss one onto the board close to the enough to the space you need to jump across. Patience and repetition are the keys to success, Grasshopper.:D

bread's done
Back